Returning to keto after baby.

Options
Coming back to the group after having my keto baby this past January. I first started keto in Jan 2018 at 300lbs. I lost 45lbs by April and finally got pregnant that month. I tried so hard to stay keto during pregnancy but had major food aversions to basically anything that wasn’t a carb. Now 8 months after having baby I’m back up to the 300lbs I was at the start of this journey. Keto was so good for me last year and helped me get pregnant but I’m hoping to start at a healthier weight before having my next baby. I’m eager to get back into focusing on my own health. I’m coming back to group for support and accountability. Would love to be friends with anyone.

Replies

• Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I'm open for adds to ketoers. I prefer friends with open diary to friends. I am pretty active on feed, and I have open diary to friends.

Welcome back to keto.
  • Mel_Mel
    Mel_Mel Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to Keto and congrats on your little one! My name is Mel and I just restarted keto last week. I am also looking for more friends for recipe ideas, motivation and support! I first did Keto in 2015 and lost 30lbs which led me right to my first pregnancy! 2 boys later (they're now 3 and almost 2 yrs old) I am sick of feeling tired and decided it was time for another go at keto! My husband is doing it as well but I really feel like keto affects men differently than women! Feel free to add me! :)
  • chrissifreeman
    chrissifreeman Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.

Welcome back and congrats on baby!