Options
88olds
88olds Posts: 4,474 Member
Here I come again.

Replies

• Jerdtrmndone
    Jerdtrmndone Posts: 5,700 Member
    Options
    I track everything every day no matter what the outcome.
  • goldenfrisbee
    goldenfrisbee Posts: 1,640 Member
    Options
    I’m afraid my weigh-in tomorrow is not going to be where I should be. And I think it is because I’m winging it instead of actually tracking.
  • gadgetgirlIL
    gadgetgirlIL Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    I used to stop tracking when I blew through my calorie budget for the day. Like my body didn't know that I was eating extra calories even if I didn't write them down????

This time around with the weight loss journey that started in 2011, I committed to always tracking - the good, the bad, and the truly ugly. It has made a positive difference. No more pretending that I couldn't have possibly eaten THAT much.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,987 Member
    Options
    I used to stop tracking when I blew through my calorie budget for the day. Like my body didn't know that I was eating extra calories even if I didn't write them down????

This time around with the weight loss journey that started in 2011, I committed to always tracking - the good, the bad, and the truly ugly. It has made a positive difference. No more pretending that I couldn't have possibly eaten THAT much.

Yup! I've tracked over 100 WW points in one day, and over 5K Calories. One day or even one week doesn't define us, or our progress.
  • GavinFlynn1
    GavinFlynn1 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Options
    I haven’t been tracking. Brutal honesty, I am reluctant to recommit to track right now. My best years of weight loss and healthy living included tracking no matter what. And still, something in me this morning fights the thought of tracking. I’m not sure what is underneath that. I feel more willing to look at why I’m not willing to track, so that’s what I will commit to.
  • goldenfrisbee
    goldenfrisbee Posts: 1,640 Member
    Options
    I haven’t been tracking. Brutal honesty, I am reluctant to recommit to track right now. My best years of weight loss and healthy living included tracking no matter what. And still, something in me this morning fights the thought of tracking. I’m not sure what is underneath that. I feel more willing to look at why I’m not willing to track, so that’s what I will commit to.

I don't know what it is either, but boy, can I relate.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    I maintain on the green, yellow, red system. Yesterday was my second day over the red line. So was I going to stand by the system? Went as planned yesterday.

Today I went to lunch at a place I’ve never tracked before. We’ll see.

But I already feel calmer having started. Tracking has worked every time I’ve tried it.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,966 Member
    Options
    I've recently just started tracking WW pts mainly because I've had a medical scare. Shortness of breath just walking from bedroom to the kitchen and also walking from house out the ro the car in thre driveway all level. This had been taking place thre last few days. Got a call ininto my Cardiologist but they l left me a message they can ser me on 11/8. Anyway their aware of my situation so I've got top come up with another plan. I have lost 10.6 lbs since 10/4 and currently feeling better.

Tracking is deffinitely the key.