What's your workout?

Options
2»

Replies

• conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    See!....we are in sync lol.....we moved into this house 18 months ago from a community across town...although we have a free pool and gym to use,at the other place we had water aerobics,Zumba,tai chi and belly dancing !...was more fun with a group!
  • maiomaio71
    maiomaio71 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    @conniewilkins56 I find once I get on the floor I'm ok...so I do a whole floor routine before I get up and do the standing stuff. My youngest has a "mobility" routine he does for his squash and a lot of it is the same yoga I do. We've started doing it together in the mornings.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    Thanks!...the problem is I can’t get up off my knees unless I fall and then I have to struggle to get back up!...maybe when I lose more weight I can put pressure on my knees...I better stick to the chair!
  • michne16
    michne16 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    For today it is Zumba. For tomorrow it is exercise back and leg weighs (rehabbing a knee).
  • jnorban
    jnorban Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I did stronglift 5x5 today. I love how strong it makes me feel for the rest of the day :)
  • Penguinswaddlenotme
    Options
    Currently I'm just working on getting back onto the treadmill. Doing between 30-45 minutes on it. I need to air up the exercise ball so I can work on strengthening my core, to help my back pain. Then I'm also using resistance bands to help tone a bit.
  • kosseychick
    kosseychick Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Did my first set of chair yoga today. It went pretty good. I'm sure my form will get better as I go😊.
  • maiomaio71
    maiomaio71 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    @kosseychick I found my arms were really weak when I first started the yoga, which quite surprised me. And my balance was non-existent, which didn't surprise me. What was the hardest thing for you? My balance improved really quickly though.
  • kosseychick
    kosseychick Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    @maiomaio71 yes I agree about both the balance and weak arms. I had done a CPR course the day prior and that is pretty intense on the arms and hands doing chest compressions..lol.. so I'm sure that factored into it. I'm sure the more I do it the stronger my hands/arms will become. Hopefully my balance and co ordination improved as well.😊