Returning to OMAD after a break

Options
Hello everyone. I’m a 62 year old man living in Australia who is restarting OMAD again after a break. I had good results before and reached my target weight but have slowly returned to where I started over a period of two years. Been eating too many treats and not limiting quantities of my favourite foods.

SW 91 kg
CW 89 kg
GW 81 kg

I have been on OMAD for two days and have already lost 2 kg. Yay! Feeling great! My body seems to love this way of eating. Sleeping so well. Looking forward to seeing the results over 30 days.

My goal is 30 days OMAD. Or 23:1 restricted eating or intermittent fasting.

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome back to OMAD :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!!!
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I’m a 62 year old man living in Australia who is restarting OMAD again after a break. I had good results before and reached my target weight but have slowly returned to where I started over a period of two years. Been eating too many treats and not limiting quantities of my favourite foods.

SW 91 kg
    CW 89 kg
    GW 81 kg

I have been on OMAD for two days and have already lost 2 kg. Yay! Feeling great! My body seems to love this way of eating. Sleeping so well. Looking forward to seeing the results over 30 days.

My goal is 30 days OMAD. Or 23:1 restricted eating or intermittent fasting.

Awesome to have you back!