Exercised? yes
    Tracked? yes
    Calories? yes

Passes Used: 2/3
    Weight lost in Oct: 2.2
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 3 mile treadmill run this morning + very active day doing prep for a two-day event I'll be managing for work tomorrow and Friday. Ending the day with almost 24K steps.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!
  • RoxanaDP
    RoxanaDP Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    OMG! I had written such a funny and inspiring post, and it's just vanished into thin air! Seriously, it was the funniest thing you could have ever read. In forever. And now it's gone, never to be seen again! :/

Anyway, I am currently sitting on 4 pass days used, so no podium for me.
    This weekend we had my grandma's memorial service and we also attended a wedding. And in Romania, both these types of events mean food, and lots of it! A wedding is a 5-course meal + dessert + alcohol, and it usually ends in the wee hours of the morning. No way to track calories, also no point, they were very obviously over.
    And for the memorial service, my mom made cakes. Yes, plural. Enough said.
    I did exercise, I always do - but you can't outwork a bad diet.
    I didn't bother posting in time, because I knew I was out of the race. But I am still here, and right back on track ever since Monday morning. I have been consistently under calories and I'm working out, as per usual.
    Monday - 1 hour leg day
    Tuesday - 1 hour aerobic
    Wednesday - 1 hour upper body pull day
    And today is push day.
    I feel very, very proud of myself and what I have achieved. I don't always feel that way, I'm usually unhappy about something or other - losing weight too slowly, comparing myself to others in the gym and coming up short etc. And since I was kinda grumpy yesterday morning (all that weekend sugar overload catching up with me), my trainer actually took a pic and compared it to the one he took when I started.
    4 months ago I went into the gym wearing an arm sling, I had been living with such excruciating pains in my shoulder that I couldn't even lift my hand to scratch my nose. I had done 2 runs of physio + medication, with almost no results whatsoever.
    And now....
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Yes x3!
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    @vhuber Hope today is a better day for you :flowerforyou:

@RoxanaDP Wow wow wow! You look amazing. Sorry you lost your first post but this one was still very inspiring.

@corriepelc Congrats on another awe inspiring day. I’m quite pleased with myself for getting my 10k steps in everyday but your on another level!

@fitqueenbess OMG! Bye bye appendix! You made light of it, but it sounds like it was quite an ordeal.

@w8goal4life We’re lucky to have you spreading sunshine (and rainbows!) in this community.

@RangerRickL Good to hear that test is behind you. Hope you’re feeling rested and recharged today. Thank you for all you do!
  • joehlrich
    joehlrich Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Exercise - 20 min weights, 90 min tennis
    Calories - yes
    Tracked - yes
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Date: Wednesday, October 23rd

Exercise Tracked In MFP: Yes, 2.02 miles on the Treadmill
    Calories and Water Tracked In MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range of 1300 to 1440: Over, 1665 taking 3rd pass day

Extra:
    Daily Water Goal of 7 Water-Bottles: 1
    Pass Day Count: 3
    Progress of Weekly 2-pound goal: 0.60

Keep moving forward and keep making progress….I gotta keep on keeping on : )

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    I did disappear for a couple of days but I'm back, perhaps little lighter, because I am now without an appendix! Of course I had a day and a half of feeling miserable previous to this, but the brief hospital stay and the operation were a testament to the miracles of modern medicine. I now have several pass days and won't be in the inner circle, but don't count me out! I'm still in the challenge. So, today makes 3 days of not logging & exercising. One bright spot is I feel certain I was under the calories!

@fitqueenbess Wow, glad you're okay now. Rest and recover. I agree, modern medicine can really be a miracle.
  • L010
    L010 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Exercise - 30 mins steps
    Calories - No
    Tracked - No

Pass days - used more than 3
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    October 23, yes x 3
  • RangerRickL