November 18 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,303 Member
    Options
    November 18

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 So sorry you're still sick, but good to see you're turning the corner

• sweet_october
    sweet_october Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Y 12 K steps including a 4 mile walk with the Mrs. at the Y
    Calories: Y under by a few hundred today
    Tracked: Y
  • marg804n2
    marg804n2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    11/18
    exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 30 minute morning workout
    calorie budget for the day? Yes, 1105 calories
    track everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • angelswatercolor
    angelswatercolor Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nov. 18

Yes x3! :)

Pretty good day, did my workout, got laundry done, my sister did the dishes so that was one less chore for me to do. chilled out then made a tasty dinner. i scaled down the portions of the ingredients for my tortillas/flatbreads which improved the calorie count by a lot.

my muscles are coming back, i feel so happy when i can see my biceps lol. felt this uncomfortable stuffiness in my sinuses & a bit drowsy especially after accidentally sleeping in til 10am (mom went to her bf's house for a couple nights so i took over her room... it's so incredibly quiet in the morning when she's gone lol) but once i got my music on full volume i was able to block out the thoughts telling me to go lie down and pushed through. being tired is so frustrating though, it's not severe enough to think there's a problem but it does cause me to go weeks without exercise cuz i can't get through the mental block of "i feel tired and i dont know why and exercising feels like swimming in sludge so therefore i will give up" but i'm trying hard to change that. doing nothing doesn't help anything.

tomorrow i think i'll bake an oat & cinnamon cake, in a loaf pan too to make it extra autumnal lol, been really craving something with oats in it. gonna also resume my language studies (trying to learn spanish).

haven't been walking much cuz i can't stand the cold, and i forgot that living by a body of water makes the chill even colder, and recently we were hit by a strong cold front... but it seems to be less intense this week so my goal is to get my sister to go walk to the beach with me!!

so far, a great start to the new week. time for bed now <3

@vivalavida82 @w8goal4life thank you!! 🌟
  • lrsirius
    lrsirius Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. 20 minutes dynamic stretching, and quick walk before the rain moved in.
    Calories:Yes, well under
    Tracked:Yes