Your Daily Check in

This is your daily check in, did you do good? Did you do bad? Do you need help or encouragement? This is where you can talk about it.

Replies

• some88d00d
    some88d00d Posts: 13 Member
    Yesterday was a success until my wife said she wanted Thai food. Sooooo at least I succeeded the rest of the day and I'm back on track for today.

Also, trying out IF this morning and it is currently 10:20 with no breakfast... which helps offset last night's dinner.

How about everyone else?
  • tylerstrimble
    tylerstrimble Posts: 13 Member
    Ate a *kitten* ton of lasagna last night. Did go for a walk though, going to walk more tonight and might squeeze in a gym session between getting off work and having shrimp and crab legs for my wifes birthday dinner.
  • tylerstrimble
    Ate a *kitten* ton of lasagna last night. Did go for a walk though, going to walk more tonight and might squeeze in a gym session between getting off work and having shrimp and crab legs for my wifes birthday dinner.
  • some88d00d
    Tyler how were them shrimps & crab legs?
  • tylerstrimble
    They were effin delicious. Its a shame because they are low calorie and arent super filling. But then I had Mac and Cheese and chocolate cake with ice cream.

Started my morning off right though with a walk on my smoke break. I'm going to incorporate those into my daily breaks, I can pretty easily get an extra half mile per break so that should be fun.
  • alihokanso13
    alihokanso13 Posts: 14 Member
    Haven't been eating super great, but staying in my calorie goals
  • some88d00d
    I may have had a drink and ate all my peanuts.... and had Mcdonalds for breakfast....

BUT I FIX THAT NOW! Fasting for lunch and a light dinner will put me back on track.

Hope you're all having a good Friday
  • alihokanso13
    alihokanso13 Posts: 14 Member
    I ate marginally better today, and was 5 calories over my goal. Didn't exercise but I haven't taken a rest day in over a week so it doesn't bother me. On to tomorrow!