November 23 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• avalonblues
    avalonblues Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    November 23
    Exercised? NO, unless watching college football games on TV counts as exercise
    Tracked? YES
    Calories? NO, a stock-the-bar party with food that was just too plentiful and too good got me in the end.
    Passes Used: 3/3
  • greenolivetree
    greenolivetree Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Yes-Yes-Yes

Exercise was walking each dog a mile and then 2.4 miles with my husband. Also did some shopping, cleaned my car, and dug out the Christmas decor.
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #3
  • BuddysSurrogateGrandpa1
    Options
    exercise ?
    budget ?
    track ?

3 x yes

Managed to get out at first light. It was above freezing but barely. Didn't go to the canyon. Maybe tomorrow. Instead went to the 10k loop for hill repeats on the climb segment. 10k loop is kind of "foothills" but really it is the west facing slope of the mountain. So the mountain is kind of shaded by itself while the sun comes up everywhere else. In the canyon the sun doesn't penetrate until until it gets kind of high in the sky. So it is way colder in there. It is a different climate. They got an environment word for it that I can't think of just now.

On the loop I seen Trail Runner Girl. She is a dedicated runner. I asked her if two laps around the loop was a half marathon. She say "no it's only 12 miles." Heh! Only 12 miles. I'm going to ask her how many laps she done around that thing in her lifetime. I bet hundreds.

@RangerRickL got me to thinking about Central America. I got a weird memory of being down there one time. Rick talks about the "sounds" of neighborhoods. I was in this neighborhood that was kind of like a gated community. All of the people there had housekeepers. I guess you could say maids. It wasn't like they were all that wealthy. Those people here would be middle class and wouldn't likely have housekeepers except maybe some of them would have regular babysitters.

But the memory I have is of the maids or housekeepers singing. They were all out in their backyards at the same time I think hanging clothes. They were singing. I think they were singing church songs. It sounded like a choir or something but each choir member separated by a backyard fence. It was beautiful.

Then again, maybe it was only a dream.

Maybe I put a picture of foothills...

8tyeb46jhve2.jpg
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,998 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Nov 23- pass day
    Exercise: 127 min walk
    Over (visiting family is disrupting my routine/strategies)...working on it.
    Tracked all

Pass Days remaining -1 Not in Winners’ Circle. I knew this time period would be tough this the dieting beforehand & I will be on “straight & narrow” throughout Dec as right now is when we’re seeing family!

I knew it would be difficult.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Morning run (which included walking - I need to eat first, I don't have the stamina for fasted cardio these days!) Then work, chaos reigned with my little seal puppy causing drama (and trying to bite me when I tried to rescue her and get her back to her mom who was freaking out. She didn't break the skin, but proved she is most definitely mommy child!) A colleague followed me home and finally sorted out our fibre so I can cancel adsl and my phone line!!!! It only took 4 months to get it sorted out. Fair eating choices (oh, I stopped by at our club jiu jitsu competition and had to rush back to work so missed my friend get her purple belt) and within the calorie zone.

Still on track to make that winner circle!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • jrsepe12
    jrsepe12 Posts: 34 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Beautiful photo Don Ricardo!
    Friday Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min yoga, 120 min cleaning, 90 min walk
    Pass day # 3 for saturday, day out with hubby, lovely evening meal,lots of walking so Exercise ok
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Another stunning photo, Don Ricardo!

Yes, yes, yes to calories, tracking and exercise. I came under my calories, walked, and tracked everything.

However, I've started intermittent fasting and was disappointed that I broke down during the fast and had a snack (one tablespoon of peanut butter on one slice of bread with an apple). Boo hiss, will try again today.
  • tiffany80802017
    tiffany80802017 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Nov 23:
    Exercise >20 minutes: Yes. 70 mins elliptical.
    Within kcal: Yes
    Track everything: Yes
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes, 30 minute walk

Calories: Yes

Tracked: Yes
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    11/25