Lets get started! 20 lbs by end of January!

lilikoiskincare
lilikoiskincare Posts: 5 Member
edited November 2019 in Social Groups
Hope everyone is feeling motivated! I know the holidays are coming up but let this group be motivation to not let go completely and stuff your face lol.. I have decided to cut out meat, bread, cheese, and rice. I am currently 5’3 153lbs looking to lose 20-30 lbs! Also have 94lbs of muscle and looking to put on 5-10 lbs of muscle

Weigh ins will be on Monday and Thursday.. I suggest getting a scale that calculates muscle mass and body fat % (I got mine on amazon for $25)

This Thursday will be the first weigh in! I will come back to post my update 😊

Replies

• onyiisera
    onyiisera Posts: 2 Member
    My goal is to lose 20lbs. I am 210lbs 5ft 9in. Looking forward to losing this weight. Finding the kind of scale you talked about is difficult where I live but I will take pictures instead. I will be doing IF 16:8 no meat,diary or fish. Keeping my fingers crossed and stocking my fridge today 😊
  • sandyofili1140
    sandyofili1140 Posts: 1 Member
    My goal is to lose 20lbs by Jsnuary 1st. 270lbs 5ft8... Overall I went to lose 120 lbs in 8 months
  • KS_2K
    KS_2K Posts: 1 Member
    My goal is to lose 20-30lbs. I am 6'5 203lbs
  • My goal is to lose 25lbs. I am 5'4 200lbs
  • kikibanjo
    kikibanjo Posts: 1 Member
    I’m 325 5’8’ and just had Fibroid surgery. This would be a great start
  • PoohBear046
    PoohBear046 Posts: 3 Member
    Hey y’all...so I binged like crazy today, and not Thanksgiving food cause I do not celebrate holidays, I just binge eat occasionally and I get so disgusted with myself when I do. I eat a vegan diet but of course vegan does not necessarily mean I eat the healthiest. In 2015 I started using this app and lost 70lbs. I was a meat eater at that time though. I used to be 234lbs. When I started eating a vegan diet almost 2 years ago, I weighed 194lbs. I had gained 30lbs back!!! Today I weighed in at 171lbs. My goal is to lose 41lbs. I am a Beachbody member and a 40+ Double Dutch club member. I workout consistently and regularly, however I know that weightloss is 80% of what you eat and 20% exercise. I know I can do this! I’ve done it before. So....Let’s get this weightloss journey cracking ladies!!!! We got this! One day at a time!
  • neilwarren3105
    neilwarren3105 Posts: 2 Member
    Yesterday I weighed in at 199.7lbs and I'm 6'0" tall. I'm aiming to keep the weight loss amount reasonable so although 20lbs would be trans-formative, 10lbs would be fantastic and put me at my lowest weight for over two years.
  • PoohBear046
    PoohBear046 Posts: 3 Member
    Awesome job! Keep it up!! You got this!
  • sunnyisbetter
    sunnyisbetter Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I am 5’2” 147lbs and want to lose 20 lbs.