Bulimia recovery

Options
kdm071993
kdm071993 Posts: 17 Member
I have been struggling with bulimia for years now. Be nice to meet people who understand and want to achieve recovery. My eating disordered life started with anorexia so I can relate to that as well.

Stay safe everyone.

Replies

• ameliamegan1998
    ameliamegan1998 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi!

Hope you are doing well in your recovery. I am also a bulimic, and I am attempting recovery whilst trying to lose weight. My bulimia has caused many weight fluctuations, and I am considered a healthy weight, however am definitely on the heavier side of healthy. I want to meet other people in the same position, who are attempting to both recover and lose excess weight.
  • LeanMeanBusinessMachine
    Options
    I am. I've just gotten back into going to the gym for weightlifting exercise to tone up while trying to recovery from Bulimia going on year 10. I feel better than ever, but I can't deny that I have a serious problem that just won't go away. It's hard living with bulimia, but I'm blessed in so many other ways that makes me want to keep fighting to get completely rid of bulimia
  • SonyaRBA
    SonyaRBA Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    kdm071993 wrote: »
    I have been struggling with bulimia for years now. Be nice to meet people who understand and want to achieve recovery. My eating disordered life started with anorexia so I can relate to that as well.

Stay safe everyone.

I completely understand and relate. You aren't alone.