Anyone still active on here?

Options
dhanihk
dhanihk Posts: 6 Member
Anyone active on here and want to connect? I’m a newbie weightlifter and vegan for 2 years

Replies

• LizLovesVeggies
    LizLovesVeggies Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi - I see there's no activity but I'd be glad to start it up again. I'm working on gaining muscle - weight training 3 x week under trainer's plan - and adding many more beans into my diet. I've been using Matcha as a workout bev for quick energy and lots of smoothies too. Will add white beans to my smoothies as well. What's your plan & what are your goals???
  • Sorenki
    Sorenki Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i’m transitioning to vegan. have been lifting for six months. need to add serious muscle mass to prevent osteoporosis. starting a new training program of heavy weights (fail at 3-6 reps), fewer reps, more sets, longer rests. work overnights five nights a week and am a single mom of three little kids. so time and sleep are limited.
  • ThatJuJitsuWoman
    ThatJuJitsuWoman Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Seems like very little activity on here, but I’ll join in case it livens up again. I’m mainly a runner and martial artist, but I’m interested in competitive bodybuilding and would love to compete in figure. Next year’s goals are all running related, but I’ll be lifting regularly and bodybuilding more seriously by the end of the year.