November 30 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    So glad you're having such a great time there, @RangerRickL. Your wife is lovely. :heart:
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    83p8mdmwqpa8.gifs

I do not see that @lalabank has told us if she is in, but even if she is not, she has had a great month!!

Thanks to everybody for all the support and encouragement this past month!

@lalabank should be in the Winner's Circle, too (raising my hand for you, @lalabank). Here's her post from yesterday:
    Raising my hand for the winner’s circle!
    3x’s yes. Two hours of classes in the gym this morning, boot camp and kickboxing. Everything tracked and logged.
    November 29, 2019 7:21PM Flag Quote · Insightful 2Inspiring 2Like Hug Disagree
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Not the greatest day but all my food is logged and under my limit and I got a 30 minute run in on hills. I ran 25:30 of the 30 which was good.

It's good to be in the winners circle and I will be pushing to stay there next month.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    11/30
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,683 Member
    Options
    An ok day need to get the “holiday” food and munchies out of here did some exercise and logged and tracked hope to make December a good month also best of luck to all
  • yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone in the winner’s circle! I started way late, so I’m hoping to maybe make it next month.

Yesterday: 3 yes - no meditation
    Today: 2 yes, I will most likely go over during dinner out with a friend tonight. No meditation yet.
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, a dog walk for 30 minutes, and then about 2 hours cleaning up my yard after a big storm this week (raking and bagging leaves and collecting branches)

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes. Successfully walked past the mountains of cookies and brownies in the break room at work.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Pass days used 2/3

I should be in the Winner's Circle this month :)

• znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,988 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • lrsirius
    lrsirius Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. 10 minutes stretching, 15 minute walk.
    Calories:Yes
    Tracked:Yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Rowing machine-4 minutes; recumbent bike-15 minutes; elliptical trainer-11 minutes=30 minutes at the gym
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

All the sweets are leaving when the kids do tomorrow!! :smiley:
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    11/30
    Pass Day #3 for me as we celebrated a holiday gathering and meal with our younger son and his family today. No counting, no tracking...and exercise was just a couple of short walks with Annie today.
  • greenolivetree
    greenolivetree Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Yesx3! Exercise today was walking dogs 1.6 miles then over 4 miles with hubby.

Only used 1 pass day back on November 2 when we went to amusement park!

Lost 8lbs in November!!!