Starting over

123gorden
123gorden Posts: 10 Member
I am starting over and need help to keep motivated

Replies

• Whatever you do, make “your” process realistic, sustainable, enjoyable, obvious, satisfying and attractive. It’s all about your actions and your ability to continually make small improvements to them.
  • Suanough
    Suanough Posts: 16 Member
    I'm also starting over. After a long illness I had dropped 50#, I've put almost 30# back on. My glucose numbers have risen and I'll do anything to stay off insulin. Can someone tell me about Clean Eating? :(
  • Armygirlarmyof1
    Armygirlarmyof1 Posts: 518 Member
    Help!! Would lobe to have friends who'll help me find stuff to help me lose weight. Need friends and support
  • ploomka
    ploomka Posts: 308 Member
    Been operating on a low carb high fat protocol, trying to eat at least mostly clean, for about 6 months. Looking to take my clean eating to the next level, though. Glad to have found this group!
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Hey there! You can do this!

I think that adding friends is important to staying accountable. Perhaps add lots of friends and then make a post on your own board every day?
  • Dominuslive
    Dominuslive Posts: 14 Member
    I too am starting over... I was down to 161 lbs, but work and life changed so I am now up to 206...
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Count me in also, please!
  • duvy81
    duvy81 Posts: 1 Member
    It's been two years since I've tried to lose weight. I'm currently on day 2 and doing ok. Hubby and I even started doing couples yoga 😁 I'm hoping that with him doing it with me that it will help keep me accountable. Plus, I feel so much better after. ☺
  • Barrett9835
    Barrett9835 Posts: 134 Member
    I am starting again....my goal is to lose 50 lbs but I am starting with small amounts first 5 lbs at a time...today I am going to begin 20/4 fasting....I hope this helps me break my addiction to food and learn that I only need food to sustain. My husband did fasting and he lost his weight...hoping for results.
  • Cazza_4040
    Cazza_4040 Posts: 5 Member
    I am starting again too... Not got many friends so would love some new ones to help keep me on track and I will try to help you too, so please add me. I always up on the diet yoyo, but need to try to keep at it. I lost lots of weight and gained it all plus more back.
  • Peppapink17
    Peppapink17 Posts: 7 Member
    I started eating healthy again two weeks ago but im in to my first week back on mfp. I am more determined than ever to vet healthy again. I have lost 4lbs so far this time . I have a lot more to lose but I'm determined to push through this time and I won't give up no matter what. You will do it ! Set your mind to it and take it one day at a time. Set small goals and never give up😊
  • marycilec
    marycilec Posts: 31 Member
    I am starting over too. I finally decided to talk with my doctors about losing weight and they are finally helping me, my previous doctors did not. I am on wellbutrin, eating about 1300-1500 calories per day with 40% carbs, 30% protein and 30% fat. I do not eat 3 hours or less before bedtime, and have started adding bone broth and collagen to my diet. In one month, I have lost 7 pounds. Started at 215, now 208, but my goal is 130-150.