Anyone from Allen?

bethyfair
bethyfair Posts: 7 Member
Been on MFP off-and-on for awhile, but only just now getting into the community aspect. My husband and I recently moved to the Dallas area where we don't know too many people. I'd love to have some friends on here to help encourage each other, as that makes such a tremendous difference! Feel free to add me.

Replies

• melanieclark777
    melanieclark777 Posts: 53 Member
    I'm not new ... I just fell off the wagon ... I weighed 375 at me heaviest ... I lost 250 lbs ... and my weight has been between 120-128 since 2012 ... Today I got on the scale and I weigh 133 ... that's not so bad I said ... but the kicker is that my BMI is off the chart at 133 where it has been 128 for years ... I have decide to get back to My Fitness Pal to get back on track ... My exercise is nil ... I have not made time for it because of going straight to bed from being so tired of having so many hours working ... I have a full time job and a part time job ... I get 60 hours a week between them ... NO MORE EXCUSES ... I have got to make changes in eating healthy again and counting those calories like I used to ... I am not mentally there yet to get the exercise into my schedule ... I'll get there just not yet ... I would love to join this to gain the motivation ... I'm in if that's ok for me to join ... Any insights would be helpful ... Thanks!!!!! I live in Frisco, TX
  • Romeodelta001
    Romeodelta001 Posts: 4 Member
    In Plano, feel free to message.
  • Max202123
    Max202123 Posts: 4 Member
    I am in Mckinney
  • melanieclark777
    melanieclark777 Posts: 53 Member
    Im in Corinth