Spreadsheet

Options
CharlesScott78
CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
edited November 2019 in Social Groups
hukmc5kc9ahc.png

I know I have a lot of weight to lose, but boy I am all over the map. In my actual calorie count, I add 15% to my log here just to cover any logging errors. It has been a great 6 weeks. I have lost 7.54% of my body weight in 6 weeks. Just need to keep going in the right direction.

Replies

• michne16
    michne16 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Great work @CharlesScott78! Keep it going!
  • merph518
    merph518 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of surprised that I haven't put together a similar spreadsheet... but I'm trying to stay away from predictions that I would feel like I failed somehow if I didn't meet.

I'm glad it seems to be working for you though! Keep up the good work.
  • CharlesScott78
    CharlesScott78 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    merph518 wrote: »
    I'm kind of surprised that I haven't put together a similar spreadsheet... but I'm trying to stay away from predictions that I would feel like I failed somehow if I didn't meet.

I'm glad it seems to be working for you though! Keep up the good work.

Yea, I don’t focus on the week to week but look at the 4 week average. That keeps me from obsessing over water weight fluctions. I am just a geek and love doing the analysis.
  • tiffany80802017
    tiffany80802017 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    @CharlesScott78 I LOVE your spreadsheet. I have done something similar with projections using BMR, activity kcal, etc along with a simple % of weight by week. It generally falls short for me, and like yours, week by week is also all over the place.

I love excel and work with data for my job, so have had lots of fun making different sheets and of course, being a bit frustrated when things don’t add up. If only it were as easy as those IF formulas :). Anyway cool to see someone else’s approach and it’s similar, haha.