Exercised? YES - Crossfit Class.
    Tracked? YES
    Calories? YES
    Passes Used:0/3
  • greenolivetree
    greenolivetree Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Yesx3

Walked a mile at work this morning and this evening ran 3 on treadmill plus half mile warmup and cool down.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    12/16
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walk outside today for 30 minutes with my Beau and Annie. It was chilly!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Y 13K steps
    Calories: Y 1545/1800 + 182 exercise calories
    Tracked: Y
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Second time with the exercise physiologist. She is an inspiring teacher/coach. During the last 10 days, the exercises that she has recommended as my first step have helped me to become more comfortable. Today, after a half hour of poking and prodding my left lumbar area, she decided that I am ready for step 2. I'm mighty sore from 2+hours of therapy.
    Calories: under
    Tracking: good
    Exercise; stretching and walking
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 Thank you for sharing your journey with us. I appreciate you very much.
    Your friend, Rick
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    yes x3
    Under by a decent amount today. 11k steps plus a parkour class where we did rolls, cartwheels, and spin inversion things.
    No wine tonight.
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Hello all!
    Yep. x3
    Passes left: 2
    I plan to use one pass in a family Christmas Party.
    HIIT for 30 minutes and steady cardio for 20 minutes.
    'Earned lots of activity calories today.
    I am trying to focus on quality not necessarily quantity.
    Have a successful day tomorrow all.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Dec 16
    Ex: 1hr 34 min walking
    Calories under - just!
    Tracked all

@craigo3154 Very sorry you & your family are going through this. Wishing you a speedy resolution. I appreciate your wisdom & courage daily,

@BonnieHosk85 I’m very to read of the passing of your friend & Ollie’s diagnosis. Sending you healing thoughts as you proceed through this week & beyond.
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Yes x3 yesterday and today :)
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Took a mental and physical rest day, but did manage to do a little walking, so I made the 20 minutes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, came in slightly under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes. Went to a Panera to do some work for several hours and had their steel cut oats for dinner (without the cinnamon sugar topping), whcih is one of my favorite meals.
  • Hollis100
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »

Thought for the day. When things go not as planned you can be upset for the interruptions or glad for the diversions. The events are the same. How you think about them makes all the difference.

Very true. Sometimes I (try to) do walking meditations in the middle of crowds and chaos. It's occurred to me that my entire day can be a meditation with different events/interruptions/diversions/changing scenery, where I need to focus on what matters through it all.

I'm sorry for the stress you're under and admire the courageous way you and your family are dealing with it.

• Hollis100
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85 So sorry to hear the news. Wishing you peace and strength in the coming week.

• znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Thanks, @Hollis100! :heart:
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3x’s yes! An hour of strength class with free weights and an hour of spin. Good on calories.
    I had some validation for my NSV of pushing my workouts, my instructor noticed I went up a few lbs in my weights and made it through the whole class at that level. It was really hard but I’m feeling so committed to getting results from my exercise. Not super scale focused, I’m all about toning and building muscle while increasing my endurance.
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Pass day, just assume that will be the case as I'm taking a diet break and not tracking for the time being.

My nsv, I hit 15k in steps within the last month and I was very proud of myself. I'm also in smaller pants so I'm doing pretty good over here.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    December 16

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, walking, stairs climbing
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (over 1 hr of house cleaning)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES