Where did everyone go?

Options
Every time I make friends here they stop logging on after a couple weeks. Looking for long term friends! I'm 36. I do IF. I workout. Add me.

Replies

• mike_rom
    mike_rom Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I agree 1000%!! I'll add ya!
  • imbatmilf
    imbatmilf Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    New here :) However I can promise I won't quit on ya :) Just joined 3 days ago, back story . . .lost 90 on my own, coming here for friends to help me lose the last 50-70 :)

Please add me :blush:
  • cupcakegirl81
    cupcakegirl81 Posts: 2,030 Member
    Options
    Hey. I log on daily and have for 7 years.
    I'm 38. I have PCOS and insulin resistance. Lost a ton, gained it back.
    I'm starting Intermittent Fasting. (Until I got the flu 2 weeks ago and was lining on gingerale at all hours.)
    Add me if you like. I'm always around.
  • science_and_fairies
    Options
    I guarantee at least 1 year of logging. And I definitely hope it's a lot longer than that. Feel free to add me!
  • BurnCT
    BurnCT Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have been on and off MFP since 2015 but this time I am hanging strong still. Down 18lbs from where I started just a few weeks ago.
  • KrazedBemused
    KrazedBemused Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Been on and off MFP for the last few years! I’m back to daily log ins. I’m 37, I do IF and Zumba & walking/hiking are my thing.
  • JBanx256
    JBanx256 Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    I log on daily, feel free to shoot me a FR
  • B_Town154
    B_Town154 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just found this group. Great idea! I'm not new to MFP. Just getting back into the swing of things and need some accountability pushing forward! Add me!
  • simplyjia
    simplyjia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I’ve dealt with the same thing which resulted in me taking a break...gaining the weight...annnd now I’m back. Accountability partners are so important! I’m 32 (will be 33 in June), CW 175, GW 130, will be using Beachbody On Demand (The Prep), and The Ultimate Portion Fix.

Add me! I’ll be sending out requests for you guys as well! Let’s do this! B)
  • Melia987
    Melia987 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I’m struggling to find motivation with this covid-19 lockdown, I’m heading into week 5 and it’s hard to just not eat all day 😟
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Options
    @Melia987 Maybe this will be helpful: https://nyti.ms/2Vdt37g
  • Melia987
    Melia987 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you I will have a read threw it 🤗
  • cmkeller88
    cmkeller88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm also IFing and counting calories while working out at home. I log on multiple times a day, previously I was on and off but obviously that just isn't working. I'd love for some accountability friends!