15 Day Shred

hubbardrandy
hubbardrandy Posts: 14 Member
edited January 2020 in Social Groups
I’m doing what is called the 15 Day Shred, work a little harder (diet and exercise) to shed a few more pounds than I normally would to start 2020 off with a bang.

Well at Day 69 in my journey I have lost 45 pounds, 6 inches in my waist and gone down 4 sizes in my pants and from and tight XL to a comfortable Large in my shirts.

The journey toward better health, the best journey of my life!

Replies

• GavinFlynn1
    GavinFlynn1 Posts: 1,664 Member
    Great progress! Congratulations!
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,598 Member
    I’m doing what is called the 15 Day Shred, work a little harder (diet and exercise) to shed a few more pounds than I normally would to start 2020 off with a bang.

Well at Day 69 in my journey I have lost 45 pounds, 6 inches in my waist and gone down 4 sizes in my pants and from and tight XL to a comfortable Large in my shirts.

The journey toward better health, the best journey of my life!

Wondering, how many calories are you consuming per day?
  • hubbardrandy
    Between 800 and 1000
  • hubbardrandy
    Let me give a clearer picture. It’s more about what I eat and how often than how much.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 6,203 Member
    @hubbardbardrandy WTG! Sounds like great success.
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 8,598 Member
    Between 800 and 1000

And do you think you can maintain a 1200 calorie diet for the rest of your life? Asking because that low an intake, coupled with a lot of exercise could lead you into a tremendous rebound, when you reach your goal.
  • hubbardrandy
    No after I get to my goal I will work it to between 2500 and 2800. Weight x 11 x 1.5 = appropriately where I need to be to maintain.
  • hubbardrandy
    25% protein, 50% veggie/fruit and 25% starch/grain