2020 Run the Year Group

Options

Replies

• Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @shanaber Do more of us need to ”complain” about it? I am sure everyone else on a team has had this issue.
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    I think I've got all the teams apart from team Bad@ss - I assume this is not how you're registered @eleanorhawkins? Do I need to search for you as an individual under the same name? This is my first time on this challenge so sorry for all the questions...

I haven't done the team thingy yet, and I had one email about a request to follow me but couldn't actually see anything in the app. Tomorrow I'll find the time to fiddle with it. I need 5.6 miles per day every day to hit the 2020. Have reduced my running mileage a bit to baby a sore knee, but should get some hiking in over the next few days. So far so good!
  • BeverlyW1108
    BeverlyW1108 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    shanaber wrote: »
    Congratulations Pavement Pounders for sprinting out front! I have no run planned for today but should get out for a walk with the pups later.

@Camaramandy648, @Teresa502 and @BeverlyW1108 - what are your display names in RTY? For whatever reason I cannot find you to follow. Maybe you can follow me and then I can find you?

@shanaber i think mine is just mandy camara :)

• BeverlyW1108
    Options
    Mine is Beverly Wright.
  • BeverlyW1108
    Options
    Actually I couldn’t find me either. I will look again tomorrow.
  • Teresa502
    Teresa502 Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Actually I couldn’t find me either. I will look again tomorrow.

I couldn’t find me either even after I changed my privacy settings to public.
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,390 Member
    Options
    I decided we can't see ourselves because we wouldn't need to follow ourselves.
  • shanaber
    Options
    @Elise4270 - I don't think it would hurt if more people complained. He did say their servers are running at 90% but I honestly think there is an error occurring unrelated to that. It doesn't work even late at night for me which should be a low utilization time.
  • shanaber
    Options
    Anyone know who Charell Coleman is? They have requested to join Team 2020 R.I.O.T.
  • BeverlyW1108
    Options
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/post/quote/10775803/Comment_44560874
    What are you listed as shanaber? Did you find me?
  • BeverlyW1108
    Options
    Anyone know who Charell Coleman is? They have requested to join Team 2020 R.I.O.T.
    Nope

• SammyDee2015
    SammyDee2015 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    No idea.

• shanaber
    Options
    @BeverlyW1108 - if you didn't find me I am listed as shanaber or Shana Bereznay. I did find you!

The Individual search seems to be working better this morning, at least for me.
    I also disconnected the synch from my Apple watch as it was counting my run multiple times. I wanted to count both my running and walking but may need to wait until they get some of the bugs out of the beta version first.
  • hamsterwheel6
    hamsterwheel6 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Anyone know a Brooke Brinn? She has asked to join my team...
  • shanaber
    Options
  • Elise4270
    Options
    I tried to follow some of youse guys. The search does seem to work better from the laptop, the Android app or IOS is just poo.

Congratulations to Not Fast, Just Furious! wow! yall are Furious! you'll have that 100 miles bib in no time.
  • Elise4270
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @adampeart @seestephierun I noticed you haven’t logged any miles on RTY. Are you doing it manually? If you have a Garmin or other devices, they will automatically sync up.
  • shanaber
    Options
    @avidkeo - same question to you as @Elise4270 - I know you have run so maybe you need to sync your device or Strava or whatever you use, to RTE or are you entering manually?
  • eleanorhawkins
    eleanorhawkins Posts: 1,655 Member
    Options
    I tried to follow the teams, but the only one I could work out which was the right one was pavement pounders. The others there seem to be 4 or 5 of and I can't see which ones are ours. Been away from home and lost track of threads 😂