Surgery buddies?

Options
My approval is for January and I’m waiting for a specific date. Anyone approved for then? I could have been earlier but I delayed it due to fear and needed therapy. I’m getting the sleeve. I’m late 30s 5ft and looking for an accountability buddy for the surgery. If you’re interested let me know. My doctor and dietician gave me on a high protein, high veggie diet right now and exercising daily even if it’s a walk. I live in Northern Canada so I’m limited with my outdoor activities 6 months of the year. Nervous about the liquid diet.

Replies

• littlefoot612
    littlefoot612 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in sw Ontario and had RNY Dec 15, 2016. I had no issues with the pre op Optifast diet if that's what you're talking about. Honestly, it's a suck it up moment. It's something we need to do in order to have the safest possible surgery. There will be many more suck it up moments along the way. You have to focus on why you're doing this for your health and quality of life. If you have any questions or worries, feel free to msg me. Good Luck
  • lulu9004
    lulu9004 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I had RNY on Dec 9, 2019..... I'd be happy to buddy up with you.... I'm just starting back walking and exercising
  • abrahammattel
    abrahammattel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i am having a revision done hopefully sometime this spring. feel free to add me.