Introducing myself

Options
twillsheep
twillsheep Posts: 2 Member
edited January 2020 in Social Groups
6 years ago I weighed 297. We moved into a house that had stairs just to get into the house. I took one step at a time. I mean, I put one foot on the step and then placed the second foot on the same step.

I lost 60 lbs from exercise and pretty low carb, then I injured my foot. 2 years of not being able to walk--my favorite form of exercise. Last year I did some fasting and lost 35 lbs. I stalled at 200, losing/gaining the same 2 or 3 pounds over and over again.

Now, I am back on keto, eating 3 meals a day, although the last meal is the smallest and high in protein. I have finally managed to stay below 200 for over a week. Today I am at my lowest ever (this time around--I lost 100 lbs back in the 90s)!

I have irritated my old foot injury (dang it), but I now use my exercise bike regularly and have added a TRX, weights, and a rowing machine.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Theresa Williams

Replies

• ploomka
    ploomka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    @twillsheep Hi Theresa. Welcome! Congrats on your transformation and maintenance!!

I’ve been there. Have you tried compression sleeves? I wear incrediwear ankle sleeves because I have old ankle injuries, and they work great for walking or even just hanging around the house. They’re super comfortable.

Best of luck to you!
  • dawnz75
    dawnz75 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    welcome Aboard Theresa! Awesome accomplishment, under 200 for a week. Glad to have you with us.