Looking for WFPB friends!

sfinsc
sfinsc Posts: 169 Member
Hi! Would love to add anyone who's whole food, plant-based (or looking to get started)! I have a diary I keep open to friends and I'd love to see what yummy things other WFPB peeps are eating. :)

Replies

• ThatJuJitsuWoman
    ThatJuJitsuWoman Posts: 155 Member
    I’ve added you. I eat too much junk and I’m trying to cook more whole foods recipes, so it’ll be nice to see what you’re eating.
  • ladyzherra
    ladyzherra Posts: 438 Member
    Hey there, I strive for WFPB. Feel free to add me!
  • Hey! I am also vegan and would like to share my meals with others and be inspired by theirs. I will be happy for your request :)
  • lalajka
    lalajka Posts: 368 Member
    I've been eating way too much processed and junk food lately, I need to start eating more WFPB. I'm always looking for new ideas, so feel free to add me :smile: . I've decided to post pics of my meals and I need all the accountability I can get!
  • methodman78
    methodman78 Posts: 126 Member
    I'm in, i make and cook all my meals (with the occassional ready meal because you know, life)

i'll add all
  • karrism
    karrism Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I am currently a junk food vegan (oops) who is very interested in WFPB so would love to connect with you all for some inspo and motivation! x
  • annie5904
    annie5904 Posts: 84 Member
    I am aiming at WFPB. I do use soy mince at the moment once a week
  • Wholefoodmomma
    Wholefoodmomma Posts: 1 Member
    Coming sick from keto, loving wfpb, feel amazing finally and I need like minded friends!
  • rashadlc
    rashadlc Posts: 15 Member
    petiteketo wrote: »
    Coming sick from keto, loving wfpb, feel amazing finally and I need like minded friends!

Me too, well I stared vegan for two years, then went keto, Had numerous gout attacks and now back on team vegan again.
  • atiRozzo
    atiRozzo Posts: 1 Member
    WFPB here. I meal prep each week and use those recipes throughout the week. I'd love to see what others eat!
  • JPriceGA
    JPriceGA Posts: 508 Member
    Also WFPB, but haven't been on MFP for a very long time. I'm going to have to learn how to enter WFPB meals on here. I would love some ideas. I got to where I was eating a lot of processed foods and need to return bto making more of my own food.
  • annie5904
    annie5904 Posts: 84 Member
    Friend request sent
  • mandster
    mandster Posts: 95 Member
    Sent request. I've been vegetarian most of my life and recently switched to vegan. Have been trying to convert the rest of the family so have been a bit junk food vegan lately but working on it and need to lose some weight so WFPB it is :-)