Week 2

Options
Momeri1113
Momeri1113 Posts: 57 Member
Week 2 is about to begin?

What are your plans for this week? Will you be following a strict keto diet, just plan to eat healthy, or aim more for moderate carb diet?

Share your goals, fears and inspirations!

Replies

• Momeri1113
    Options
    Happy Monday! Week 2 has begun!

I have my day all planned out and prelogged in my diary and I'm ready to go! This week I hope to lose at least 2 to 3 pounds - but I'll definitely be happy if I lose more!

My calorie goal is 1,650
    Carbs = 186
    Fat = 64
    Protein= 83

Let's do this!
  • Stuppicat
    Stuppicat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How is your week going? I lost 6 in my 1st. I weigh in again tuesday so I'm hoping to see a drop.
  • Momeri1113
    Options
    My last week was a little messy. "Gained" 3 pounds since switching from Keto to moderate carbs, but not letting that discourage me since I'm still down about 8 pounds since the start of the year! :)
  • spyopticabby
    spyopticabby Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    so far I've lost 11lbs in the first 2 weeks. my cal in take is 1500 and my macros are fat 75%, protein 20% and carbs 5%. so that ratio has been working for me. I keep my diet boring because I'm the only one in my house doing keto and don't want to spend tons of money buying crazy food i never heard of, lol. For breakfast i have something call rocket fuel latte, then lunch i have an omelet with cheese and bacon and some nutritional yeast, then for dinner fried chicken and for dessert my keto cinnamon roll.
  • beenisafe
    beenisafe Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Can you share the receipy for your cinnamon roll.