January 26 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    Options
    There are only a few days left in the January UAC. I applaud everyone who is still posting and staying focused on either qualifying for the Winner's Circle and/or building the healthy habits of tracking, posting, exercise, and caloric intake below your limit.
    I've posted a February UAC promotional invitation in the MFP Challenge Board. Please help me to promote our team by posting how you feel about the UAC and our team.
    Please click on this link https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10782139/ultimate-accountability-challenge-uac-february-2020#latest
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    6nuu9tgns24f.gif
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    January 26
    Exercised?: Yes (6km walk in 48 mins - hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Fathers 80th birthday today. Good day with family. Over 15 items to track for lunch. No dinner required tonight to keep in budget. Managed much needed walk in the forest when getting home.

@RangerRickL. Signed up for next month.

I will keep a track on the Challenges board to make sure the UAC announcement for February stays on the first page. I will post if it starts to slip towards the bottom of the page.

This is where help is needed from the other UAC participants. If a challenge announcement slips off the first page, very few looking for a new MFP challenge see it. Every new post bumps the thread back up to the top of the challenge board (as threads are listed by last message time order).

Please take time to post a comment of what you like about UAC and/or how it has helped you in the challenge thread.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10782139/ultimate-accountability-challenge-uac-february-2020#latest

Also a good idea to join next months challenge.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/135641-ultimate-accountability-challenge-february-2020
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Options
    @victorious55
    Thanks for asking about what works in our marriage, Rose and me.
    I do not take it for granted that we are best friends after having dated for 2 years and a marriage of 47 years. Some advice that was shared with us has been very important:
    1) you need to go out at least once a week on a date with your spouse. Too often dating is confined to premarriage
    2) do not go to sleep on your anger. Force yourselves to face your conflict and find a way to work your way back together
    3) both of us have to be willing to yield, not be a door mat, but be willing to find a way to respect the opinion and/or wishes of the other.

Thank you for the wonderful words of wisdom.
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,629 Member
    Options
    1/26
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes , 60 minutes of hot yoga
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Still going strong! I will finally make the winners circle this month. Only 1 pass used & since we are in a challenge that has a money prize that ends February 3rd, there is no way DH will convince me to stray.

I will post on the challenge invitation thread today or tomorrow
  • saltypickle
    saltypickle Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Calories within goal: yes
    Tracked: yes

Thanks for inspiring me to stay on track a day at a time!
  • gore_melinda
    gore_melinda Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    yes 3x's
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes

Water - ounces - 60

HIIT strength front of body - 35 minutes

Pilates - strength hard today. Skipped Pilates. I am doing my best to listen to my body. It wasn’t hard today since my body started screaming at me after lifting.
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    3 x’s yes! Spin and strength. Good on calories.
  • yellobird13
    yellobird13 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL Congratulations!!!
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes. 55 minute walk.

Within my calorie goal? Yes.

Tracked everything? Yep.
  • fitqueenbess
    fitqueenbess Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    @gore_melinda - Thanks for the Sunday pass!!

I did have a good Sunday: Church, choir,long sister visit, grocery, aunt duties, plus:
    E - Yes - 1800 meter swim
    C - Yes - within the range
    T - Tracked them all