New start

Options
Hi, I’m Heather. I’m rejoining SW tomorrow for the last time. I’m going to really try hard to lose weight AND keep it off! I feel very motivated at the moment. Hope you are all doing well.

Replies

• WobblyPickle
    WobblyPickle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Heather! How’s it going? I’ve been going to SW for 18 months- I lost weight (1.5 stone) the first year and have kept it off but I really really want to lose this last half stone - so I’m using MFP to calorie count as I think portion control is one of my problems (oh, and wine!)
  • debbsdring
    debbsdring Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Im joining again tomorrow for the 2nd time, ive just had a baby 9 weeks ago and am ready to shift this 2.7 stone gain, im using mfp to help me along the way, x
  • WobblyPickle
    WobblyPickle Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your baby! Exciting time for you (and tiring!). I have managed to add 5 pounds over past few weeks so need to lose 12 pounds to get to target. Shifting the last half st one is proving an issue ! Failed over 2019 (but kept weight pretty stable which is an achievement) so really got to get there this year!
  • KellieSN
    KellieSN Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm rejoining SW again tomorrow, my daughter is 6.5months now, and it's about time I shifted the baby weight!!
  • NovemberCharlieAlpha
    Options
    I rejoined SW last week.
    Portion control is a big issue for me so I'm hoping that following slimming world and logging on mfp will help me lose this weight.
    I followed slimming world a few years ago and lost around 2 & 1/2 stone but its gradually crept back on ( due to portion sizes, too much alcohol and not sticking to plan). I know that it works for me when i stick to it.
  • Shinzy11
    Shinzy11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I joined Slimming World back in October 2019 but I've been using MFP for like 10 years!

I've currently lost 1st 5lbs since then :) hoping to find some other SW members on here for support and advice! :)