Joy Brain

Options
NovusDies
NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
This is what I call something I have noticed in myself more since the skin removal. Things that are trivial to other people are not just NSVs for me but huge delight.

Recently a person asked my about my noticeable increase in steps lately. I responded by saying when you lose a million pounds even when you are tired and the steps get hard they are still a pleasure.

I have been sitting in booths for awhile now but EACH and EVERY time I get in one I feel like a child that no longer has to sit in a bumper seat. It is exciting to an almost ridiculous degree.

I walk fast everywhere I can now. I love to feel me moving fast. I am very impatient now around automatic doors because they do not open fast enough. Silly I know.

Replies

• dishiznice
    dishiznice Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I can agree with you on the booths - being able to sit comfortably in them is extremely refreshing. Being lighter gives you that edge to move with a bit more speed with a bit less labor, ain't nothing wrong with that! Personally I like the feeling of being able to move through a larger crowd more comfortably, especially if out at a crowded bar (which is now few and far between)!
  • merph518
    merph518 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I feel that booth thing completely. Sometimes I eat my breakfast sitting at a booth at our local convenience store just because I didn't use to fit in it AT ALL, and sitting there just feels good. They're on the smaller side for booths.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    This past weekend I was at the pool doing my exercise workout, water jogging, treading water and aerobics....a lady came in and when she introduced herself to me she said she knew who I was because I am the lady that never stops moving in the pool!....people do notice what you are doing!...this other lady is overweight and all she did was relax in a corner of the pool....a year ago, that lady was me!