Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,105 Member
    Options
    JessicaKrall8
    Tuesday Weigh-in
    PW: 302.4
    CW: 307.2

Sorry guys...birthday week and I'm on vacation...why do I feel like I should take the "walk of shame" from Game of Thrones?! SMH
    Jess
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Emmajhare wrote: »
    Trimstones I need help! I'm going to France for a two-day work trip and will have to eat food provided by the hosting company for the whole trip. I need tips on how to estimate calories when I'm not cooking for myself. Or should I just relax and not worry about logging for two days?

I feel like I'm on a weight-loss roll and don't want to spoil it! Even more annoyingly the hotel doesn't have a gym so I can't run off the excess.

Advice please?

I wouldn't worry about the exact calories and macros for a couple of days. I would just try to eat the healthiest options provided but two days won't kill your loss unless all you eat is cake for two days. :D
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/3 13,223
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    @KCJen Missing weigh ins for yesterday...don't forget to report in please...thanks! Jessica

@jessicakrall8 Sorry, I was thinking my sign up weight would be used for the first one.
    CW 230
    PW 230

• mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    Emmajhare wrote: »
    Trimstones I need help! I'm going to France for a two-day work trip and will have to eat food provided by the hosting company for the whole trip. I need tips on how to estimate calories when I'm not cooking for myself. Or should I just relax and not worry about logging for two days?

I feel like I'm on a weight-loss roll and don't want to spoil it! Even more annoyingly the hotel doesn't have a gym so I can't run off the excess.

Advice please?

Relax. You got this. It’s only a couple days. Eat small portions. Walk everywhere and every chance you get. Enjoy.

This
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/3 = 11,361
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    04/02 - 8779 👣
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    2/2-10,198
    2/3-3,954

Steps today and yesterday are low again, My daughter caught another cold, and after an all day fight with breathing treatments, I could not keep her oxygen up at home while she slept, so we ended up going to the ER late Sunday night, and being admitted. she was released late this morning.
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    2/4 8864 steps
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    2/4: 3607
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/4: 4,963
  • sarawilliams5889
    sarawilliams5889 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Enjoy France @Emmajhare 😊 log your best and get back on it when you get home!
  • simbersea
    Options
    Simbersea
    Wednesday weigh in
    PW 161.8
    CW: 161.2
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    angmarie28 wrote: »
    2/2-10,198
    2/3-3,954

Hey @angmarie28 Hope your daughter feels better soon...need your daily step goal please...didn't want to assume it was the same as last month. Please advise.
    Jessica
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/4 = 10,010
  • angmarie28
    Options
    angmarie28
    wednesday
    prev weight-149.6
    current weight-153.2
  • angmarie28
    Options
    2/4-4,911

step goal is 10,000 per day.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Here's a question...when you're pushing through to hit your step goal, finish your workout or just get in that last five minutes of your routine, what to do you for that last boost of energy to get you to the finish line?! For me, it's either throwing on my favorite playlist or getting a glass of my favorite tea that does it...what's your secret?!

Jessica
  • angmarie28
    Options
    Here's a question...when you're pushing through to hit your step goal, finish your workout or just get in that last five minutes of your routine, what to do you for that last boost of energy to get you to the finish line?! For me, it's either throwing on my favorite playlist or getting a glass of my favorite tea that does it...what's your secret?!

Jessica

I just do it. I am always exhausted,mainly because I have Gilberts syndrom, and that causes me to be very tired all the time, like I dont remember there ever being a time that I was not not being tired. So I just make myself do whatever it is I have to do because nothing works for me. I mainly just have to try and take my mind off what im doing, and think of something else to distract me.
  • simbersea
    Options

Jessica

Music. The right song can always get me moving. I have a lots of play lists so I can always find a song that will get me walking or dancing 🕺

If things are really bad, Kelly Clarksons “Stronger” is my go-to song.
This discussion has been closed.