Replies

• Garpart
    Garpart Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Yep off and on I do
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm back to using it! I used it religiously in 2011-2013 then I graduated college and life happened. Back at if since Jan 4th so far :)
  • MsJinkerz
    MsJinkerz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    On and off for years. This time is my last because I'm not going to stop. I may log some ugly days occasionally but I'm not stopping.
  • MrsSloffee
    MrsSloffee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    MsJinkerz wrote: »
    On and off for years. This time is my last because I'm not going to stop. I may log some ugly days occasionally but I'm not stopping.

I've never been in this group previously, however I've been on and off mfp for years, but my FH and I are going to keep this up. we check on each other every day and I love it when he asks me "What was the name of the meal you made?" (we get the everyplate meal kits, so he'll enter the name and add it to his meals).
  • BuffyMcMitten
    BuffyMcMitten Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Happily married with two adult children, I'm just looking for some female health and fitness friends who are 40-50 and also working on their goals. I enjoy reading others posts for motivation, and I also use my Fitbit and have it linked.
  • IrishChik
    IrishChik Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Happily married with two adult children, I'm just looking for some female health and fitness friends who are 40-50 and also working on their goals. I enjoy reading others posts for motivation, and I also use my Fitbit and have it linked.

Still here. Most of my stuff auto syncs here and I tend to forget to check the forums. 45, Mid Michigan. You are welcome to friend me here.
  • Tabatha_Cain
    Tabatha_Cain Posts: 4,070 Member
    Options
    I an new to MFP and am liking what I see so far.
  • taterfit82
    taterfit82 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    On here daily feel to add me
  • pugsmom7
    pugsmom7 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Back after a long absence. I find myfitnesspal much better than WW
  • Sinoken
    Sinoken Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting back on MFP and beginning to turn my health around finally.
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back on the MFP horse too! It worked so well when I stuck to it 10 years ago and I just can't seem to get myself dedicated again :'(
  • Suspended_User
    Suspended_User Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Sort of? I'm tracking calories with it because it flows to another app. I'm not really going to be using it for this (forums).
  • strider0624
    strider0624 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yes, daily.