TRIMSTONES - February 2020 Chat

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,103 Member
    Options
    Over my birthday weekend, I came home Friday night (bday was Sat) to a water bill 7.5x larger than normal. Couldn't call until Monday morning to find out what was going on...booked the city to come back out to check the meter for error/leak...booked a plumber to come out in the afternoon. Long story short, I had an outside spigot that someone had turned on, covered it up with a hose I never use so you couldn't see the water...have to fill out paperwork to the city to see if they'll adjust it...takes 60-90 days to hear back so $185 later, it's fixed, even though in the process, the parts to it, disintegrated in the hands of the plumber...crazy considering it was metal. Go figure! I have to keep paying my usual amount ($90 every 2 months)...with a little extra because they won't forgive all of it...so I paid $150. WHAT a birthday present?! BUT, it could have been worse if I had to replace an underground pipe, etc...

In any case, my handyman finished a list of 8 different repairs we've been working through since October...my house is looking FABULOUS! He's going to give me an estimate on doing a 12 x 12 deck using composite materials, so it won't rot and staining it...gotta pick a color...thinking on that now. Will likely do that in the spring. Then, the only other thing I want to do is paint my kitchen and replace my cabinets. Gotta plan my layout that I want...already have the tile I need for the floor. My neighbor is very creative...she's going to help me with that...nothing elaborate, just stock cabinets from Home Depot or the like...stained in a light to medium oak I think. Want to paint a light yellow color. Will likely have to replace some drywall, but not worried about that. I think once I figure out my plan, I'll start buying the cabinets and stocking them in the garage until I can save what I need for labor charges. It's a work in progress.

Hope ya'll are having a marvelous week...
    Jessica
  • monaraehill2
    monaraehill2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    24,000 steps for this week and one more workout to go.........weight is down half-pound to 234.5, although I'm not convinced my scales are really sensitive enough to catch a 1/2 lb~! lol.
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/5 4,287
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    2/6: 7896
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    2/6 6213 steps
  • Jen_967
    Options
    Steps
    2/6. 2,360
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    06/02 - 6721 👣
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    @jessicakrall8 Thanks for the steps info. I don't have a fitbit or a smartwatch. I just have my smartphone but it will track steps. I am planning on starting walking on my treadmill again this coming Monday. I will look into the step tracking on my phone and see about getting that started.

• jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I'm behind on my steps due to being ill. Slowly starting to feel better so I'll see how today goes.

Steps
    2/3 13,233
    2/4 10,109
    2/5 10,041
    2/6 4,806
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    KCJen wrote: »
    @jessicakrall8 Thanks for the steps info. I don't have a fitbit or a smartwatch. I just have my smartphone but it will track steps. I am planning on starting walking on my treadmill again this coming Monday. I will look into the step tracking on my phone and see about getting that started.

I went ahead and added you to the chart, so as soon as you have a full day tracked on your phone, let me know...if you'd rather hold off until next month, let me know. I do need a daily goal for you please. I used my phone for about six months before I bought my first Fitbit, so it works!
    Jessica
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,793 Member
    Options
    2/6-9,408
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bsgraham10
    Friday
    PW 268
    CW 268
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Vikster11111
    Friday
    Pw 211
    Cw 212
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday @jessicakrall8
    Hope you had a great day. MFP has been wonky and shutting down all week. Sorry I missed your special day.
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    07/02 - 7610 👣
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Just an FYI in case you notice my name missing...I will be taking a short break from the weekly weigh ins, but will still be recording steps, chatting with everyone and covering when needed... I have found that I'm getting little too hung up on the weekly weigh ins and am starting to obsess over them. This leads me to negative feelings and stress...which I don't need. I'm going to refocus, continue to stay active, lean on your guys for positive reinforcement and bounce back.

If you need me, I'm here...
    Jessica :blush:
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    Steps

2/3 15,406
    2/4 13,163
    2/5 4,666 -- Lots of rain. Started my walk...went 1/2 mile and then ran home. Still got dripping wet!
    2/6 12,068
  • Jen_967
    Options
    Steps
    2/7: 1,551

My steps have been a bit lower the last couple days. Because I have been sick. Sorry :(
  • sarawilliams5889
    sarawilliams5889 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Sarawilliams5889
    Saturday
    Pw 160.5
    Cw 159.7

Under 160 🎉🎉🎉
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    2/7 steps 10,566