Ring fit adventure

Options
Anyone play this. It’s on the switch. I am a53 year old super geek into board games, painting miniatures and video games. I also like to walk and light hike but currently weigh 243 down from 262 by just logging my food and paying attention. Trying to lose the lbs and be more active.

Replies

• aobhro
    aobhro Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Just bought this but haven’t used it yet.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I've been thinking about picking this up. A few of my friends have it and they say its fun and gives them a decent workout.
  • xLady_Leawildx
    xLady_Leawildx Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I got it for Christmas. It's fun and silly and provides a light or medium intensity workout for me.
    I've been really enjoying it :)
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    We just got it and everyone seems to be enjoying it. Love that there are different difficulty levels. The kids even stand next to us and run when we run, knee lifts when we do, etc
  • MrsSloffee
    MrsSloffee Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I got my switch as an early Christmas present (since I started an online class in January my FH let me have it right away so I can try and get the newness addiction over before class started...and it worked!) I've been wondering how this was and thinking of getting it after this class is through.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    I heard about this game. But when I looked it up, it was $200 on amazon. While I'm def interested in it, idk if any game is worth $200
  • lilithsrose
    Options
    My coworker just bought me Ring Fit as a wedding gift. I'm going to be trying it out tonight.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Options
    @rhaiin how is it?
  • lilithsrose
    Options
    @mattig89chmattig89ch
    Its actually pretty fun and I feel like I am getting a decent workout. Its nice because you can set different difficulty levels and even make adjustments to avoid high-impact movements (which is great for arthritic knees). I can definitely see myself playing this a lot when the weather isn't nice. I haven't played much in the last 2 months because I work in IT for a school and it has been crazy and I'm exhausted, but I'm planning to start using the Ring Fit more regularly in October.