Breakfast options

Options
dep474
dep474 Posts: 8 Member
Does anyone have ideas for breakfast besides eggs and bacon? Maybe a good muffin or pancake recipe.

Replies

• Sandypants2017
    Sandypants2017 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    My favorite is: take 2 eggs, blend it with 1/4 block of Philadelphia cream cheese, 1 packet of stevia and cinnamon - I blend this in my bullet and make crepes, delicious. You can top it with Walden Farms 0 Calorie 0 Carb pancake syrup - DELICIOUS!
  • myfitnesspale3
    myfitnesspale3 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    my wife has been making these great coarse-almond-flour-based flatbreads. Relatively low-carb and strong enough to use as sandwich breads. It makes a good bun for sausage-egg-and-cheese breakfast biscuit.

There are only 3-4 ingredients such as farmers-cheese, egg, almond-flour, and probably baking soda.

If you haven't already seized on "flaxseed muffin-in-a-mug" then that may be life-changing. Literally 3 minutes to make an infinitely-variable muffin, that can be made sweet (without sugar), savory, or bland.
  • sljohnson1207
    sljohnson1207 Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I really like chia pudding for breakfast. I also make a "granola bar" recipe I found on Pinterest.
  • ccol4him
    ccol4him Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I really like chia pudding for breakfast. I also make a "granola bar" recipe I found on Pinterest.

I like flaxseed "Noatmeal" made with low carb coconut or almond milk, maybe add butter and cinnamon or vanilla.
  • pinkfariey
    pinkfariey Posts: 1 Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

love the crape idea
  • carleen01
    carleen01 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I normally just have a bulletproof coffee, fills me up. I’m not big on breakfast and I’m always short on time of the mornings. But I love the crepe idea! Trying those this weekend
  • CarolynRSB
    CarolynRSB Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I find topping my eggs with varying things helps with keeping things interesting (and simple). Like one day do sour cream and salsa, another day a bunch of cheddar, mexican crema another day, etc etc.
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Muscle Milk (non dairy)...11oz drink.... the strawberry is the best..... and the Atkins Advantage milk chocolate delight shake is pretty dang good
  • sharoncoates1960
    Options
    I do like my eggs.. this is what I like best. I take some baby spinach in the pan with a bit of oil or butter and then saute it a bit, then I put the eggs on top and scramble it up a bit. Then I put 30 G of some sort of cheese (I like the Mexican style shredded). I fry this up and turn it over so that it all browns, etc. I put a little bit of hot sauce on it.