What was for breakfast this morning?

Options
misterhub
misterhub Posts: 6,193 Member
I had a biscuit and sausage (vegetarian) sandwich and a hardboiled egg.

Replies

• Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,911 Member
    Options
    200 g FF Greek Yogurt, 1/3 C Old Fashion Oatmeal, 1/3 C strawberries, 1/3 C blueberries, and a banana. All nuked in a bowl. I have this almost every day.
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 5,848 Member
    Options
    2 eggs + 1 slice canadian bacon. Mid morning snack 1 cup ff greek yogurt + 1/2 cup blueberries.
    The contents do not change, but I alternate which item is breakfast & which is snack on alternating days
  • podkey
    podkey Posts: 5,075 Member
    Options
    Same as usual. My Veggie omelet that I eat daily along with a piece of "dry" toasted bread and lots of coffee. My go to when at home.
  • lowbar31
    lowbar31 Posts: 6,465 Member
    Options
    Home made egg mcmuffin.
  • beachwoman2006
    beachwoman2006 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Just coffee (with Hazelnut creamer) so far. I'm not hungry yet. I'll have something later; but not sure what it will be.

Yesterday was a leftover baked potato, diced and "fried" with some onions. With sour cream. About 10:00. LOL
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,531 Member
    Options
    I shook it up since I was feeling bored with the usual morning rut. Pepperoni Pizza Omelet: 2 eggs, 2tb sauce, 2tb low fat cheese and of course coffee. Filling. Back to normal tomorrow.
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,943 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Slept late this morning.
    1/2 Banana 2 soft poached eggs on a piece of Dave's killer bread 21 grain and seeds with a tsp of strawberry jam and 1tsp of land o lakes light canola oil butter. Topped off with a Oikos Triple Berry 5.3 oz yogurt. 8 pts. / 450kcal
  • gadgetgirlIL
    gadgetgirlIL Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    Same as usual. Veggie filled omelet. Hot green tea.
  • 88olds
    88olds Posts: 4,466 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal with egg protein powder and blueberries.