What exercises you currently doing

Options
😊

Replies

• LisaHeb1979
    LisaHeb1979 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Currently this minute, I'm at my desk working. But I like the circut at Planet Fitness.
  • nagosto1985
    nagosto1985 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting, ab workouts.
  • Choppdogg777
    Choppdogg777 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting, ab workouts.

Im on a high protein diet and lifting weights keeping my muscle and my body eating stored fat as carbs
  • Choppdogg777
    Options
    Currently this minute, I'm at my desk working. But I like the circut at Planet Fitness.

Do you get into more cardio workouts do you?
  • LisaHeb1979
    LisaHeb1979 Posts: 219 Member
    Options

Do you get into more cardio workouts do you?

Yeah, it's kinda both cardio and weights. You do a cardio station, then a weight station. You alternate for 30 mins.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Four days a week I do yoga, 30 day fit calisthenics, and a start running app!! When I want a more physical workout I go move cement blocks in the yard haha I want a big tractor tire for flipping!!
  • Choppdogg777
    Options
    Four days a week I do yoga, 30 day fit calisthenics, and a start running app!! When I want a more physical workout I go move cement blocks in the yard haha I want a big tractor tire for flipping!!

Yer the truck tire would be good and running hasnt been a strong suit for me but i do want to add it in with my everyday routine. . Running gives you a good shaped physic
  • Choppdogg777
    Options

Yer the truck tire would be good and running hasnt been a strong suit for me but i do want to add it in with my everyday routine. . Running gives you a good shaped physic

Cardio has been a weak point for my routine but id defently advance myself doing it