Hello!

Options
dancerinadeux
dancerinadeux Posts: 19 Member
Hey Ladies... have this group started, now trying to onboard a few people. Feel free to start posting. I am super busy in the next few days but will try to update and do a Friday weigh in.

Be well and be strong!

:)

Replies

• nwoutdoorgrl
    nwoutdoorgrl Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the group invite! I’ve been struggling pretty bad with my eating and maybe this is what I need for accountability.
  • dancerinadeux
    Options
    Hey, I totally get it. I was starting to get close to my goal weight in November. Then the holidays hit. I did better than usual but still gained back. Then I got sick in January. It took me several weeks to get off the sugar/carb addiction/craving train. I finally turned a corner Sunday and am feeling in control of food again. I do a lot of emotional eating, it's hard.

So... I totally get it and I have found that accountability really helps. It's great to have someone to say 'hey, it's working, I'm doing this!' or 'crap, I messed up...' with no judgement.

I had a lot of judgement around food/weight growing up and it set up some really bad habits. I am finally breaking them now, better late than never, haha.

I hope this group will help you.
  • dancerinadeux
    Options
    I meant to ask you: have you defined what it is exactly about food/eating that is difficult for you? I found that I started to have success when I figured some of that out.

Have you tried other ways to lose weight? What did/didn't you like about what else you've tried?