DAILY POP-UP CHALLENGES - NEW THREAD - NEW CHALLENGE -3/18

2»

Replies

• katerskat
    katerskat Posts: 165 Member
    3/11 Daily Pop-up Challenge!

It's Water Wednesday!
    Today's challenge is a water challenge. Drink five - 8oz servings by 3pm ( 6pm for Supervisors on 2nd shift) and post that you have completed the challenge and you will get an extra ticket in Tuesday's drawing!

For an extra ticket, We have a bonus challenge to do one of the following activities:
    1. 4 sets of stairs
    2. 15 minute walk
    3. 20 wall pushups and 15 squats
  • mjnoel2014
    mjnoel2014 Posts: 21 Member
    Water-done
    4 set of stairs--done
  • katerskat
    water and stairs both done
  • katerskat
    3/12 Daily Pop-up Challenge!

Today's challenge is about food choices. Have at least 3 servings of fruit and or veggies by 3pm (6pm for supervisor ladies) to be entered in this challenge.

Bonus challenge:

Do one or more of the following for an extra ticket in the drawing:
    1. 1 min plank
    2. take a walk with a friend
    3. 5 min meditation

• Trishabean3
    Trishabean3 Posts: 30 Member
    I totally did yesterday's and forgot to post!! At least I got the water and extra steps! ;)
  • kiramounts
    kiramounts Posts: 6 Member
    Completed 1 min plank
  • Trishabean3
    Trishabean3 Posts: 30 Member
    Completed a walk with a friend!
  • mjnoel2014
    mjnoel2014 Posts: 21 Member
    Took and walk, and banana for breakfast, apple for morning snack and pineapple with my lunch! Woot.
  • karlakay32
    karlakay32 Posts: 24 Member
    Drank my water and did the stairs.
  • karlakay32
    karlakay32 Posts: 24 Member
    I did yesterday's challenge by mistake so I just finished today's. Three veggies and a plank.
  • kendallhills3
    kendallhills3 Posts: 6 Member
    Plan done and veggies done!
  • katerskat
    3/17 Daily Pop-up Challenge!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Todays' first challenge is to eat 2 servings of something green by 3pm (6pm for 2nd shift supervisors).

Bonus Challenge (for 1 extra ticket) is to do one or more of the following items:
    1. 5 minute meditation - clear your head from all the crazy that is going on right now!
    2. 10 minute walk
    3. 30 squats
    4. 6 flights of stairs up and down if at home or 4 times if in the office (the office stairs are bigger!)

Good luck! Don't forget to thumbs up or down for Tuesday weigh-in! This can be done from home this week!