March 18 Sign In

Options
13»

Replies

• epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    @bold_rabbit and @BMcC9 thank you again for your encouragement - you both inspired me to get off the couch to walk 110 minutes enjoying the sunshine after the rain let up! You're my life savers today pulling me up from the wallowing of disappointment. Many thanks and blessings to you awesome ladies!!!🏅🙌💕🌹
  • cilia2k
    cilia2k Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Yes × 3
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Pass day 2/3
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    Did a last grocery run via bike and now ready to hunker down for a while.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    nodm wrote: »
    Thanks @MadisonMolly2017 !
    I used to worry about sooo many things about how to lose weight, then when I got to maintnance, weight creep or breaking a plateaus. I can fill this page.
    The KISS method stands for Keep It Simple Stupid. lol
    Basically, I focus on the 3 principles here we already know. Track everything accurately (even when I splurge), be honest, stay in the budget and move every day. I make a distinction between activity and formal exercise. I make sure that I "earn" my activity everyday. I don’t eat my activity calories but I eat some of my exercise. When I kept the nutrition healthy and listened to the body, it's as if the body knew what to eat for the tasks that I have to do and the macros fell where they should. Also, I’ve been doing this for a long time and I have learned that comfort is the key. "This is a marathon and not a sprint." I eat when I am hungry and I don’t allow myself to get too hungry or starve because it is usually counterproductive to the overall plan.
    Take care and good luck on your journey!
    It was another good day.
    The KISS method is working will less effort than before.
    Yes x 3
    3 passes left.
    Have a successful day tomorrow all!

@nodm what is your KIDS method?!!!
    Congratulations!

@nodm
    I do everything you do & find the same results Re: our bodies knowing what they need!

How long have you been in maintenance?
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Mar 18
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    💚
    Hiked & Cleaned bathroom like a whirling dervish!mad 😂
    Sparkling!
    I think the deep cleaning/putting away miscellaneous decorative items is creating calm & giving me a sense of control. Whatever works :)

Stay safe!
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017
    I have been in maintenance for almost 4 years. It took me 10 months to get to goal but since then I have had to adjust a little since people were telling me that I looked ill! lol. I was cold all the time and the energy and mental sharpness were not there.
    I've learned to eat with a purpose and eating "whole" to give my body what it needed and the body figured it out. If I focus too much on one thing or a macronutrient, it sends me to a binge sooner or later.

This is such a mental game!
    I used to worry about sooo many things about how to lose weight, then when I got to maintnance, weight creep or breaking a plateaus. I can fill this page.
    Basically, I focus on the 3 principles here we already know. Track everything accurately (even when I splurge), be honest, stay in the budget and move every day. I make a distinction between activity and formal exercise. I make sure that I "earn" my activity everyday. I don’t eat my activity calories but I eat some of my exercise. When I kept the nutrition healthy and listened to the body, it's as if the body knew what to eat for the tasks that I have to do and the macros fell where they should. Also, I’ve been doing this for a long time and I have learned that comfort is the key. "This is a marathon and not a sprint." I eat when I am hungry and I don’t allow myself to get too hungry or starve because it is usually counterproductive to the overall plan.
    It was another good day.
    Yes x 3
    3 passes left.

Congratulations!

@nodm
    I do everything you do & find the same results Re: our bodies knowing what they need!

• MadisonMolly2017
    edited March 2020
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017
    I have been in maintenance for almost 4 years. It took me 10 months to get to goal but since then I have had to adjust a little since people were telling me that I looked ill! lol. I was cold all the time and the energy and mental sharpness were not there.
    I've learned to eat with a purpose and eating "whole" to give my body what it needed and the body figured it out. If I focus too much on one thing or a macronutrient, it sends me to a binge sooner or later.

This is such a mental game!
    It was another good day.
    Yes x 3
    3 passes left.

Congratulations!

@nodm

@nodm

Began weight loss journey 1/1/2016

1lhrhy08a1lk.png

GW was originally 153-155
    Now “In the 150’s”

9djdy2d0iafj.png

Graph since 2010.
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Awesome! Holy Cow! We have almost the same weight loss graph! I started on April 1 2015 and reached my goal in February 2016!

5b3muq0znzgc.png