March 21 Sign In

Options

Replies

• BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,378 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - rebounder walked through whole movie DVD, and later fresh air walk with DH (pick a time when few others are out, and give any other walkers a mutual wide berth)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes - didn't ANY of the 73 fitbit calories earned
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes - just finishing up Evening snack (Post Dark Chocolate Shredded Wheat. Chocolate AND fiber together , as a snackfood (not treated as a breakfast cereal) Who'da thought!

my "grateful for" is mostly in early posts, but I will add "grateful for a personality well-suited to the hermit-crab mentality that is safest these days"

• dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Well hello there! I did track every morsel...and I did exercise....but no...I'm over on calories. I made lots of bad choices today...and really didn't plan ahead...and that, as we all know, is the first step to being ober. So - yeppers...

Thankful for so many things...
    good to reflect...

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, a dog walk for my 88 year old neighbor's little dog, a walk for myself, and 2.5 hours of cleaning -- I pitched in with other employees again and disinfected my workplace because of the coronavirus (cleaned door handles, the ATM, vending machines, anything anybody touches).

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, way under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

What am I grateful for today?
    I'm grateful that I'm employed. My town looks like a ghost town with so many closed businesses. The government considers my place of employment to be essential, so I will not be laid off or given reduced hours. My schedule is staying the same.

I'm grateful for my good friends and wonderful neighbors.
    I'm also grateful for the UAC. Thanks for being a stable, friendly place where I can check in at the end of the day.
  • MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3.

I am grateful that despite being in a mandatory stay at home, I could still enjoy the day with a great 8 mile run this morning.
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    I'm grateful to know Jesus has everything under control. I am also grateful that my son is here with us instead of 35 hours away!
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,583 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I'm grateful even though I can't see my family everyone's safe and healthy.
  • jodympin
    jodympin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    2020Mar21
    Sunshine run 20 minutes run &10 minutes stairs
    Feeding: 1350 +100 -1325 = 150
    tracked all
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Just grateful for everything, if only we could go back to moaning about the weather, keep safe everyone!
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min strength training, 50 min walk, shops getting stocked up again, never been so pleased to see carrots!
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    March 21

Exercise: Yes, 60 min walk in the park near home
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes, 55 minute walk in the park.

Within my calorie plan? Yeppers.

Tracked everything? Uh-huh.

Earlier this month I started a morning routine to say one thing I'm thankful for and one thing I'm looking forward to. There are so many things I am thankful for, but I'll list one here that is very important right now:

That my spouse and I are the best of friends and completely enjoy spending every minute of the day together.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,378 Member
    Options
    NSV - fitbit says that I just earned my "Skydiver badge" related to lifetime total of stairs climbed. What fitbit (or equivalent) badges do you have?

I wonder if there is a "get into orbit" badge if you are at this long enough? B)
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Pass day 3
    Though went on an hour long walk which felt good.

I'm a relatively new Fitbit owner so just have London Underground badge
  • jem302
    jem302 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    March 21

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Grateful for my family & mom is doing better!