March 24 Sign In

Options

Replies

• SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I will not be in the winner's circle this month. I recorded most intake but not all. I know I am not that far over, but I am over. Managed to get over 60 minutes of activity in. Fourth pass day this month. It's all good, tomorrow is another day. :blush:
  • shirtswiththumbholes
    shirtswiththumbholes Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes- Heather Robertson's 12 week challenge
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,408 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes -more than than that even before our evening stroll
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes well under

Days goals met: 22
    Pass days used: 2 (1 intentional - 1 just-happened)

• w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    3/24
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, outside for a walk today with Annie and Jim.
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • clemsonhrd
    clemsonhrd Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    2 x Yes ..no trackng.
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes

Another good day!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @SuziQ113 @Chinkiri and others
    Thanks for your faithful and inspiring participation. Many of our team members are so overwhelmed they have shut down. Those who are showing up (all of you!) are very important to me and our other members.
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I’m posting from a hotel near Oklahoma City, about half way between Chicago and Phoenix, AZ
    I got up early and did my active stretching as my 20+ minutes of exercise.
    Tracking: good since all restaurants are shut down, I’ve packed all my food
    Calories: easily below my limit
  • MelissaSheklian
    MelissaSheklian Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Had a good dumbbell workout in my driveway this morning!
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    1. Exercise? YES
    Self care of lots of stress walks today putting our fires of loved ones freaking out or needing extrovert attention... draining for this extrovert and empath
    2. Calorie budget? YES
    3. Track? YES
    Finally stopped work at 830pm and started at 6pm learning several new online programs. I'm exhausted but logging right now. Over and out
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    epangili wrote: »
    1. Exercise? YES
    Self care of lots of stress walks today putting our fires of loved ones freaking out or needing extrovert attention... draining for this extrovert and empath
    2. Calorie budget? YES
    3. Track? YES
    Finally stopped work at 830pm and started at 6pm learning several new online programs. I'm exhausted but logging right now. Over and out

Oopsie... typos...
    Putting out fires (emotionally)
    I'm an introvert because that is how I recharge
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 38 minutes of strength + 1 mile treadmill walk this morning

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

All signed up for April!
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 300 minutes -- a dog walk, a walk for myself, and pitching in with other employees for several hours to help disinfect the public areas of my workplace because of the coronavirus. I'm wiped out.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, well under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Pass days: 2/3
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    nodm wrote: »
    Prayers to all who are struggling.
    I have a 102 F temp but I was able to feel better between fever spikes to get a 20 minute easy walk.
    I tracked everything and I am way below budget.
    No passes used so far.
    Have a successful day tomorrow all!

@nodm So sorry you're still sick. Hope you are feeling better soon.
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Thank you @Hollis100
    Day 2 and temp still at 102. I was thinking today that even if it was COVID it is treated conservatively like the flu anyway and I am comforted by data that we have a much more chance of recovering from COVID than dying from it and critical illness is at 5%. The overall case fatality rate was 2.3 percent and no deaths were reported among noncritical cases. So I’m going to stay home and stay away from everyone as recommended to prevent a spike, RELAX and Wait it out. I think that through all this we have learned the importance of washing hands and social distancing when we come down with the flu. I know that the news is overdone and it is making everybody nuts but I have a feeling that we’re going to be ok. IMHO.
    Stay safe everyone!

Hollis100 wrote: »
    I have a 102 F temp but I was able to feel better between fever spikes to get a 20 minute easy walk.
    No passes used so far.

@nodm So sorry you're still sick. Hope you are feeling better soon.

• windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    March 22
    Yes x 3

March 23
    Pass day #2

March 24
    Yes x 3

As long as I can stay busy i can stay on track. Reporting here is of course is key.
    I have a tendency to overdo it to keep stress at bay. Although the house wasn't even dirty today I have cleaned every corner and underneath everything. Deep cleaned the floors. Polished every piece of wood furniture..you know with the good stuff that takes forever.... I changed out the curtains. Scrubbed 2 bathrooms. 3 loads of clothes. Started putting away my winter clothes. Organized my office...I'm sure I could go on.
    My point with this is..this makes me feel in control. Probably not what most people do but it is me.it is how I deal with things. I keep telling myself that all I can do is to stay put. If I have to absolutly go out I use mega precautions. I have to be careful since I have a compromised immune system because of the anti rejection meds I have to take. However I feel positive. The things I can't control are just that beyond my control. That's just my 2 cents worth
    The weather person says we will be in the 70's by the end of the week and I will be out working in the yard and walking outside.
    You guys keep safe and be careful.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Yes, x's 3 - no passes left
    My eldest turns 20 tomorrow.
    Do you have any advice for my son? What would you tell your 20 yr old self?

I am about to bake his birthday cakes, but will decorate tomorrow. My sleep habits are a bit out of whack...so I am very rested...or wouldn't start this at midnight.
    I agree with everyone who stated turning off the news was a good step towards stress reduction.
    In my community, we will begin the official "stay at home" order at midnight tomorrow night - though we have been social distancing for awhile.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    Options
    No passes used so far.

Oh my goodness...take time to just rest....that fever is telling you something.... hoping you feel better soon. Remember to begin hot liquids often, go ahead and begin the expectorant at the first sign of a slight cough. Best wishes for your recovery.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    Options
    KCJen wrote: »
    I didn't track all week and I have been glued to the tv. Therefore, I am disqualified for March. I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Just jump back in... we are in this with you...