March 27 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Exercise? YES
    Triple than usual... I needed 3 long stress walks today and my feet are throbbing. My empathic and introverted self had to deal with a close friend's covid meltdown so that I'm exhausted mentally and emotionally. It ended well but lots of energy expenditure for me.

Calorie budget? YES

Track? YES

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    I could not get online last night, so I'm glad that @SuziQ113 opened the day's discussion. I'm sorry that she was up at 2:30 a.m.
    @craigo3154 had the best unexpected good news with his drone flight competition win.
    Blessings to each of you as you do what you can for others.
    @am_change I'm so sorry for you and wish we could do something to help.

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    My UAC daily report:
    Exercise: 15 minutes of active exercise and 45 minutes of hiking. Suprisingly cool and windy today. I hike where there are very few people.
    Tracking: good
    Calories: well enough under to be good
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @juliemouse83 I read your spoiler and can feel your stress. Hang in there and know you're appreciated. Sending support and wish there was some real help we could offer.

@am_change I hear you! I remember your post about your mother-in-law and the cake. Life has changed for most of us in the blink of an eye.

Have a good day tomorrow, everybody.

• jodympin
    jodympin Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    2020Nar26
    three yes's
    2020Mar27
    Exercise >20Min
    Feeding 1475-1475
    Tracking yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min leslie sansone, 60 min cleaning, 50 min walk
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes, times three.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    March 27

Exercise: Yes, 50 mins walking
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    I did exercise but did not track and was over calories so this was a pass day.
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    3/27/2020
    Still on bedrest so I can not fulfill the minimum 20 min exercise
    Feeling a little better today.
    I decided to get tested for COVID
    Calories? YES
    Tracking? YES
    1 Pass left.
    Have a successful day tomorrow all!
  • WMEJA
    WMEJA Posts: 652 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Daily post
    For dates: 3/25, 3/26, 3/27 3/28
    Yes, for all four days 3x4 (days) for calories count, kept track of foods and drinks and exercised.
    However, I don't know if I will be in the winners circle because I didn't exercise on Sundays for this month 🤔🙄 ...so I basically used my 3 passes plus more for all the Sundays of March. 😮😥
    Next month will be better...👍🏼🏋️‍♂️🏋️‍♀️🤸‍♂️🤸‍♀️🧘‍♂️🧘‍♀️🚶‍♀️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♀️🎖🏆🏅🥇
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Hollis100 wrote: »
    @juliemouse83 I read your spoiler and can feel your stress. Hang in there and know you're appreciated. Sending support and wish there was some real help we could offer.

@am_change I hear you! I remember your post about your mother-in-law and the cake. Life has changed for most of us in the blink of an eye.

Have a good day tomorrow, everybody.

@Hollis100 , thank you so much. We need to go pick up a few things, but I’m kind of hanging around to see if I need to go to work. I got a good six hours solid sleep this morning, so I feel better. Your just being there is real help 💐❤️
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Yes x 3.

Winner's what? No chance. I'm out.

@juliemouse83 I really hope you've managed tk get some rest and that you're OK you're doing a great job and we appreciate it even if your team hasn't worked it out yet.

Edit: Wrong day doh. Won't let me delete,just edit
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I think I missed one of the write-ins in the last few days but not sure which one. Anyway I've been tracking on MFP each day and staying under (even if Fri it was only by one calorie).

Fri it was raining so in addition to my in-apartment exercises I also used my Fitbit hourly reminder to take the opportunity to stand up and walk around my apt. I now have a loop I repeat from the kitchen to living room to bedroom and continue that til it buzzes that I hit 250 steps. This way I end the day with at least a few thousand steps and keep myself from sitting down for too long at a time.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,380 Member
    Options
    cjane917 wrote: »
    I think I missed one of the write-ins in the last few days but not sure which one. Anyway I've been tracking on MFP each day and staying under (even if Fri it was only by one calorie).

Fri it was raining so in addition to my in-apartment exercises I also used my Fitbit hourly reminder to take the opportunity to stand up and walk around my apt. I now have a loop I repeat from the kitchen to living room to bedroom and continue that til it buzzes that I hit 250 steps. This way I end the day with at least a few thousand steps and keep myself from sitting down for too long at a time.

I haven't yet managed to figure out the "hourly reminder setting" and whether it is even ON my fitbit One or not-that-model.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,005 Member
    Options
    3/27
    Yes
    Yes
    Yes
    💚
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Yes, Yes, No
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,292 Member
    Options
    March 27

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen closed: Yes!

1/3 pass day (Mar 8)
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 try on the Fitbit app clicking on your profile photo then scrolling down and clicking on your device and then scroll down to Reminders to Move to set.
    I have mine going from 8am to 10pm to try to get the max :)