LOL!
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    🤣🤣🤣
  • Flintwinch
    Flintwinch Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Mother to Kindergartner: "Do you know why you're staying home and not going to school now?" Kindergartner: "Because the school ran out of toilet paper?"
  • Jimb376mfp
    Jimb376mfp Posts: 6,231 Member
    Options
    Trying to decide on which mask I will wear. When I was a kid these were cool!shxkd6smi48f.jpeg
  • cakeman21k
    cakeman21k Posts: 5,861 Member
    Options
    A firery horse with the speed of light a cloud of dust and a hearty Hi Yo Silver!
    Or
    Out of the night when the moonlight is bright comes the horseman known as Zorro!
  • Al_Howard
    Al_Howard Posts: 7,934 Member
    Options
    Kemosabe!
  • cakeman21k
    Options
    now for the real trivia contest name the 2 actors pictured, and bonus question name 1 other role they played? No cheating by going to IMDB or some other internet source, lets make this a true memory test
  • imastar2
    imastar2 Posts: 5,948 Member
    Options
    Hi Yo Silver in deed. Too far back for my memory bank. But I watched every episode. 😀🐎
  • Jimb376mfp
    Options
    cakeman21k wrote: »
    now for the real trivia contest name the 2 actors pictured, and bonus question name 1 other role they played? No cheating by going to IMDB or some other internet source, lets make this a true memory test

I did remember Clayton Moore!
  • Flintwinch
    Flintwinch Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Guy Williams played Zorro in the late-fifties TV series. An FYI: the Zorro mask isn't going to help you avoid CV-19 exposure. I ordered a a few washable cotton masks on EBay for $6 a piece. "Cotton washable face mask" entered in their search engine brings up over 600 entries.
  • myallforjcbill
    myallforjcbill Posts: 5,536 Member
    Options
    Two of the better theme songs back in the day
  • cakeman21k
    Options
    So for Clayton Moore he played a number of bit parts in TV and movie serials with folks like Hop A long Cassidy and Gene Autry but never had another leading role and spent a large part of his later career doing personal appearences as the Lone Ranger until the studio decided that they owned the character and made him stop.
    Guy Williams on the other hand did have another significant role as the father Dr. Robinson on Lost In Space, you know the "danger Will Robinson" series.
  • Jimb376mfp
    Options
    Two of the better theme songs back in the day

Remember other great ones:
    Paladin
    Bonanza
    Davey Crocket