WEEK ONE: Fuel the Frontline Accountability "Guidelines"

stacydesmarais
stacydesmarais Posts: 13 Member
edited March 2020 in Social Groups
Physical activity is proven to reduce stress.

Whether you have so much time on your hands that you don't know what to do with your day, or your so busy at home just trying to keep everything together- its important to take time, even if its only 10 minutes, to take care of your mind and body.

I can guarantee you that even just a little bit of activity a day and a little fresh air will go a long way in your personal self care routine.

You got this momma and we're all here to support you.

WEEK ONE CHALLENGE:

This week we will work together as a group to collectively achieve 1000 HOURS of activity with our families.

This activity can be walking, hiking, running, biking, HIIT, home workouts, yoga, ANYTHING that you do to that moves your body in a healthy and positive way.

Once we achieve our goal, we will unlock our Accountability Bank and all proceeds from our Fuel the Frontline fund will be donated to local businesses committed to supporting our local nurses, doctors, and first responders. (I will let everyone know specifically when the GFM has closed)

If you have not donated to this fund, thats ok- its on a volunteer basis. But to learn more and contribute whatever your family is comfortable with, go to:

Fuel the Frontline: https://www.gofundme.com/f/b9e59c-fuel-the-frontline?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link-tip&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet

Our goal is to achieve 1000 hours by Saturday, April 4th.

HOW DOES IT WORK?

Simple- each day just post your activity contribution in minutes to this thread and I will tally our totals as we go.

For example: I did 30 mins of cardio!

If you would like to post what you did, a link to a workout, or trail that you explored please do!

Also, let your family get in on the fun too and post their contributions!

This can be a really great way to incorporate the kids, teach them about the importance of activity as well as giving back to the community.

Every minute counts! Lets do this!

Replies

• Laureljmorton
    Laureljmorton Posts: 11 Member
    edited April 2020
  • shearersarah
    shearersarah Posts: 8 Member
    4/6 Mark and I went for a 60 minute walk
    4/6 Cora and I went for a 30 minute walk
    4/6 Cora did a 30 minute workout
    4/7 Mark 30 minute run
    4/7 Cora 30 minute workout