2020 Goals / Aspirations!

Options
2»

Replies

• squirley13
    squirley13 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    squirley13 wrote: »
    Need to sharpen my focus. Grateful for many goals accomplished in 2019. Clean, lean and mean for 2020...including my house Lol 😂
    1. Prayer/Meditate/Reflection/Forgiveness and practice Mindful eating to help lower cortisol.
    2. Better sleep with quality and quantity.
    3. 8000 steps daily. SMFR, yoga, and sauna everyday. Weights 2x week. Swimming 4x week. Jump on trampoline once a week.
    4. Daily routines to be upheld with cooking and cleaning between traveling for jobs with no excuses!

Need to sharpen my focus. (STILL TRUE!) Grateful for health changes in 2019 ❤️🙏 Clean, lean and mean for 2020...including my house Lol 😂( WOW Who knew in January that this would be prophetic?!)
    1. Prayer/Meditate/Reflection/Forgiveness and practice Mindful eating to help lower cortisol. (VERY important MORE than ever)
    2. Better sleep with quality and quantity. ( OH SO not happening right now and doing worse than ever 😞) WILL STRIVE***
    3. 1200 steps minimum, 12 Floors minimum, Yoga, SMFR, Jump on trampoline ALL DAILY (Had to totally change this goal since I would frequent 3 different gyms in a week and now have 0.)
    4. Daily routines to be upheld with cooking and cleaning NO EXCUSES (I now found every excuse to get more steps and do the stairs always in house! -I am now wanting new flooring 😂😢😜
  • Weigo2020
    Weigo2020 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I did a whole month of Whole 30 but shortly after covid19 and shut down started I lost my focus on food and have been winging it. I’ve been doing workout videos at home I’m going to reset this coming week and track again.
  • squirley13
    squirley13 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    OK I definitely lost focus and vision and hope and motivation BUT no weight, I think everyone understands! Hope some others pipe up. I still want to lose but now I have more to lose than when I started the holidays in November! Setbacks are great motivators. We will come out stronger and hopefully smarter. Prayers have been more desperate. Sleep has been sporadic. Walking has been less but stairs has doubled and even tripled. I have been on MFP but not really doing it completely SO that will end now with MORE FOCUS AND ACTION. Sending virtual hugs out to any and all who need one. I also was wondering if anyone is still reading? Please post your stories. If not Please make any response good or bad to acknowledge you are here. Hope you all are well even if we can’t be doing well. ❤️ Thank you