• Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,482 Member
    Exercise and logging ok, calories pass, had Chinese food, cake, and snacks
  • menolly
    menolly Posts: 17 Member
    May 14
    Yes x3
    1 pass used
    I did a tough 50min HIIT workout, very proud that I managed to finish it.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,875 Member
    May 14
    Yes x 3
    💚
    Walking lifts me up!
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    A little late - yes times three.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    May 14

Exercies: Yes, 60 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes

• znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,983 Member
    edited May 2020
    Yes, yes, yes

Normally I walk in the morning but this morning we went to early morning senior shopping hours so I planned on watching two webinars on the treadmill. My work laptop broke in the AM and I spent way too much time getting it looked at. It was still not fixed by end of day but I have been told it will be fine, thankfully. Still I managed a two mile walk once I finally got home and some cleaning the house exercise.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    I thought I had posted, but I guess I didn't.

Exercise? Yes, walking (31 minutes) and some beginner strength workouts (23 minutes).

Logged and Under? Yes.
  • onward1
    onward1 Posts: 386 Member
    Yesterday was a pass day, went over on calories. Worked hard, all day long, so got lots of excerise, very sore this am, but went over on dinner. 1 pass left.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    nodm wrote: »
    Hello all!

@eadyornot1234 If you have been losing lean mass for over 3 weeks then you might try increasing your calories by100-200 per week until you find the sweet spot. Continue to measure accurately. Personally, I find that if I am too much in the deficit, it's hard to gain LBM. Make sure that the protein intake is good. Also, check that the equipment and measurements are accurate. See what happens. My 2 cents worth.

Yes, x 3 today.
    1 pass used.
    Still trying to adjust my calories slowly so I don’t shock my body and send it into adaptation mode lol!

Have a great day tomorrow

Hi. I’m putting this under spoiler since it’s long. Your post is helpful to me and others and maybe my response is as well.
    Thank you. It is helpful to get others input. It took me a week or so to even notice what was happening and your post helps in reviewing what I’m doing. This is taking so much trial and error. I also changed the batteries in my food scale. I am horrible at estimating so everything gets weighed. I’ve been increasing slowly over the last few weeks. I’ve never been able to maintain muscle eating 1200. Before working for my husband, based on TDEE, I tried to stay between 1400-1500 but flexible based on how active I’ve been. Now it’s closer to and sometimes just above 2000 on work days and workout days. Even though I stay within a calorie range, I pay more attention to my macros. Carbs-45%, protein - 25%, fat - 30%. Not only is protein huge for building and maintaining LBM but, for me, protein keeps me satiated. If my protein is low I get grouchy, spacey, irritable, distracted and HUNGRY. I also need my carbs. Fruits and veggies. Sweet potatoes are my favorite. My weight has stayed within a pound for the last 2 weeks now so I think Im there. However, when I get my monthly med infusions, all bets are off. I am on the couch for a day or two after and eat very little. On those days, I will try to get up and walk so I meet my exercise goal here. I love this challenge because before my day or 2 on the couch would morph into days and weeks. I feel better when I eat well and pay attention to the quality of food. Also, my meds work better if I’m in better shape. So UAC and everyone here keeps me accountable and on track.

For others out there, this may seem so time consuming. As I type this, it sounds exhausting, but it’s not. I just set my calorie allotment and macros on MyFitnessPal and log food into my food diary. We are all logging anyway. TDEE is easily calculated using an online calculator. Then it’s just trial and error while tweaking things.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - well over between exergame and evening longer walk with DH
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Might have been borderline - Possibly slightly under or over
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Not quite. Actually got hungry around bedtime (actually a GOOD sign as I am working on stabilization and did more walking - so body wanted more)

Days goals met: 12
    Pass days used: 2 (one planned / 1 unintentional)
  • oldDogBiking
    oldDogBiking Posts: 159 Member
    yex x 3
    Haven't posted in a while.
    Can't claim to have been on track.
    This month seems to be moving kind of quickly.
    Half done already.
    I been exercising a good bit but that ain't no good if I eat above and beyond.
    I need to get me a stretch of drinking off days. Maybe try for the rest of the month.
    I always think that 100 ml per day isn't too bad but over 15 days that adds up.
    Put a picture of me making my way up last month's exercise trajectory.
    I am short a thousand for my goal. Probably won't be able to make that up. I think my knees are at their limit.
    nagm9gx9co4b.jpg
  • Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    yex x 3
    Haven't posted in a while.
    Can't claim to have been on track.
    This month seems to be moving kind of quickly.
    Half done already.
    I been exercising a good bit but that ain't no good if I eat above and beyond.
    I need to get me a stretch of drinking off days. Maybe try for the rest of the month.
    I always think that 100 ml per day isn't too bad but over 15 days that adds up.
    Put a picture of me making my way up last month's exercise trajectory.
    I am short a thousand for my goal. Probably won't be able to make that up. I think my knees are at their limit.
    nagm9gx9co4b.jpg

86 miles in 15 hours??!! Your posts are always inspiring. They remind me of how much I love the outdoors.

• callaferguson
    callaferguson Posts: 57 Member
    Exercise: yes
    Logged food/drinks: yes
    =< Calories: yes
  • epangili
    epangili Posts: 818 Member
    Pass
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,364 Member
    @epangili , it takes time to get back into routine. just keep plugging - one day / one meal at a time. at least you are still consistently logging and moving! the rest WILL come!
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    @epangili You have my support as well. Keep going, don't give up, we're here for you !
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Oops, @epangili, you're back on track now, right?