Replies

• Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    Okie dokie then
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    Just throwing my 2 cents in... agreeing with all the above posters, try to focus on real foods closer to the whole animal/whole plant, not substitute foods that are quite processed... the shorter the ingredient list on a food the better. In fact if it doesn't even have an ingredient list that's the best, lol.
    8f8vim4giusz.png

• GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,160 Member
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »
    Just throwing my 2 cents in... agreeing with all the above posters, try to focus on real foods closer to the whole animal/whole plant, not substitute foods that are quite processed... the shorter the ingredient list on a food the better. In fact if it doesn't even have an ingredient list that's the best, lol.
    8f8vim4giusz.png

Total true in my case.
  • goodasgoldilox165
    goodasgoldilox165 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You don't need to count carbs or calories to lose. Eat good high-fat-low-carb foods for your meals. Drink LOTS of water.

Eat to appetite (fats are great for leaving your satisfied) but don't allow yourself to eat for comfort or out of boredom. It is possible to overeat and fail to lose if you do these last two things.

Avoiding snacks is easier for low-carbers because the slower burn of our foods leaves us less hungry between meals.
  • goodasgoldilox165
    goodasgoldilox165 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    (Lots of leafy veg -the carbs that make this 'low carb' not 'no carb' and plenty of water remove the fibre problem :) )
  • andimickey
    andimickey Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Everyone's body is different.

Low carb keeps me more satiated for longer periods than low fat.

I can loose and maintain weight more consistently following a lower carb lifestyle.

And really we are all more likely to be consistent with things that come a little easier. My 2 cents! Good luck!