Looking for Keto friends

Replies

• erinlane93
    erinlane93 Posts: 170 Member
    Hey! I started keto eight days ago, nearly half a stone down! Add :)
  • DBLDOCII
    DBLDOCII Posts: 14 Member
    Please add me too. I'm starting back after I lost then gained it all back after breaking my back and bring on prednisone for a yr. Now I look horrendous!
    So I'm struggling to stick to 30 g of carbs and need to getvdiwn further.
  • Funkynerdstar
    Funkynerdstar Posts: 3 Member
    Northern Ireland. Fat, Fifty, Fed Up! Working towards 2 stone weight loss by keto via IF 2MAD & WHM (breathing & cold showers). Bucketful of broken body parts from years of serving in the army (carrying too much weight, over far too long distances) followed by 20 years getting a fat @rse sat at a desk. I don't want to run a marathon (not yet, and never more than once). More muscle and more strength required.
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Hello im looking for more keto friends, im doing keto to fend off diabetes which i have successfully done. the weightloss is a definate bonus aswell. My diary is open to friends so it would be good to get advice on foods recipes excercise and anything else that comes to mind.
  • Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,937 Member
    Hello all.

I have been doing keto since August of 2019 and am down almost 50 lbs. Slow and steady wins the race. ;)
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends and I log in to MFP everyday.

Here are my stats:
    48 F / HW: 240 (Feb. 2012) / SW: 210 (Aug. 2019) / CW: 161 / GW: 140
  • robertji1982
    robertji1982 Posts: 8 Member
    Just starting keto this week, could use all the friends I can get please add me.
  • KTClark6388
    KTClark6388 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone. I started Keto about 3 weeks ago and have lost 10lbs so far...I've used MFP in the past while just counting calories but I am really diggin the Keto lifestyle and plan to continue to my goal weight. Add me 😊

Stats:
    32 year old Female
    Hw: 313
    Cw: 303
    Gw: 200

Looking forward to the long journey ahead of me!!
  • Sheri120994
    Sheri120994 Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I’ve been doing Keto since March and I’m 37lbs down, still looking to lose another 25-30lbs. Please feel free to add me as a friend, would be great to talk to other people on the same journey as me.
  • mkemmis73
    mkemmis73 Posts: 29 Member
    Anybody can feel free to add me too!
  • erincatherinet47
    erincatherinet47 Posts: 11 Member
    Please add me! I’m going in to my 3rd week of keto and 16/8 intermittent fasting. So far I’ve only lost a little over 5 pounds, but I will take it!
  • JuanSLOjourney
    JuanSLOjourney Posts: 62 Member
    Hi Guys, feel free to add me. I started Keto in October of 2018 at 408lbs. In March of 2020 I was 222lbs. Then COVID happened and work from home, and gyms closed. Got back up to 278 before I realized I was out of control. Trying to recommit. Currently back down to 268.
  • DarkKittenXX
    DarkKittenXX Posts: 3 Member
    I'm Taylor, been on Keto for 2 months, I'm always looking for friends for support ^.^
  • ggoss10
    ggoss10 Posts: 32 Member
    Good morning all! I'm a full time working mom of 3 (8, 7 and 4). I've always been bigger, but with each baby came more weight I haven't focused on myself in years. So here I am, the highest weight I've ever been. I've tried all the diets, and tend to gain and lose the same 3 pounds over and over. Hoping to use this neverending Covid time as a time to reset and refocus. Nice to meet you all!
  • ArdieAgain
    ArdieAgain Posts: 27 Member
    I am new to keto (month in) and trying to add new friends who are also keto/low carb... ADD ME! :)
  • audrei_dyan
    audrei_dyan Posts: 2 Member
    Starting keto for the first time (the only thing I have not tried when it comes to diet and fitness). Would love some friends and support. Please ADD me with thanks. 😁
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    Hi there!

I’m an active logger - looking for active keto buddies! I’m typically a clean eater ... I go keto when I’m doing a cut — which is now! Feel free to add. :)

Have a great day!
    🌻
  • cosafe1
    cosafe1 Posts: 27 Member
    I did keto and then went to intermittent fasting, now I want to go back to keto again. I will still do IF such as 16:8. I am 65 years old and returning to MFP now for about a week. I am doing a bit of exercising as well. Covid19 has not helped my fitness - LOL! I hope this is an active keto group as well since some of the keto discussions in groups seem inactive.

I found this video motivating by a guy I follow on YouTube named Thomas DeLauer who talks about the basic meals he would have people new to keto do. It's called, "Full Beginner Keto Meal Plan: Exactly What to Eat" at https://youtu.be/Z15Z1-Og_pg

Let's all keep motivated & committed here! I hope people will add me as a friend and I will do the same. :) Keto on!
  • HappySunflower68
    HappySunflower68 Posts: 6 Member
    I can’t figure out how to post a comment 🙃
  • Sarinaamarinaa
    Sarinaamarinaa Posts: 7 Member
    first day of keto. pls add me too :)
  • Hermie123451982
    Hermie123451982 Posts: 190 Member
    I’m keto and from the Uk. Add me if you want. Always looking to see other people’s keto journeys.