Calorie Counter

Message Boards Groups keto
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Looking for Keto friends

2»

Replies

• erinlane93erinlane93 Member Posts: 170 Member Member Posts: 170 Member
    Hey! I started keto eight days ago, nearly half a stone down! Add :)
  • DBLDOCIIDBLDOCII Member Posts: 14 Member Member Posts: 14 Member
    Please add me too. I'm starting back after I lost then gained it all back after breaking my back and bring on prednisone for a yr. Now I look horrendous!
    So I'm struggling to stick to 30 g of carbs and need to getvdiwn further.
  • FunkynerdstarFunkynerdstar Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member Member, Premium Posts: 3 Member
    Northern Ireland. Fat, Fifty, Fed Up! Working towards 2 stone weight loss by keto via IF 2MAD & WHM (breathing & cold showers). Bucketful of broken body parts from years of serving in the army (carrying too much weight, over far too long distances) followed by 20 years getting a fat @rse sat at a desk. I don't want to run a marathon (not yet, and never more than once). More muscle and more strength required.
  • miz_ppynmiz_ppyn Member, Premium Posts: 128 Member Member, Premium Posts: 128 Member
    Hello im looking for more keto friends, im doing keto to fend off diabetes which i have successfully done. the weightloss is a definate bonus aswell. My diary is open to friends so it would be good to get advice on foods recipes excercise and anything else that comes to mind.
  • Meghan509Meghan509 Member Posts: 1,037 Member Member Posts: 1,037 Member
    Hello all.

I have been doing keto since August of 2019 and am down almost 50 lbs. Slow and steady wins the race. ;)
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open to friends and I log in to MFP everyday.

Here are my stats:
    48 F / HW: 240 (Feb. 2012) / SW: 210 (Aug. 2019) / CW: 161 / GW: 140
  • robertji1982robertji1982 Member Posts: 8 Member Member Posts: 8 Member
    Just starting keto this week, could use all the friends I can get please add me.
  • KTClark6388KTClark6388 Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member Member, Premium Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone. I started Keto about 3 weeks ago and have lost 10lbs so far...I've used MFP in the past while just counting calories but I am really diggin the Keto lifestyle and plan to continue to my goal weight. Add me 😊

Stats:
    32 year old Female
    Hw: 313
    Cw: 303
    Gw: 200

Looking forward to the long journey ahead of me!!
  • Sheri120994Sheri120994 Member Posts: 4 Member Member Posts: 4 Member
    Hi I’ve been doing Keto since March and I’m 37lbs down, still looking to lose another 25-30lbs. Please feel free to add me as a friend, would be great to talk to other people on the same journey as me.
  • mkemmis73mkemmis73 Member, Premium Posts: 29 Member Member, Premium Posts: 29 Member
    Anybody can feel free to add me too!
  • erincatherinet47erincatherinet47 Member Posts: 11 Member Member Posts: 11 Member
    Please add me! I’m going in to my 3rd week of keto and 16/8 intermittent fasting. So far I’ve only lost a little over 5 pounds, but I will take it!