May 21

Exercise: Yes, 60 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • oldDogBiking
    oldDogBiking Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    day 21
    Another day of kind of slack on exercise.
    Track and budget parameters in tolerance though.
    So not a total loss but still a pass.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    @juliemouse83 - that all sounds terrible. I'm 55 and would not be able to do that. However, I have several pairs of padded, fingerless bike gloves that I wear while cycling and separate pairs for yard work and driving the tractor. The pads prevent blisters. When using them outside, I wear work gloves over them. Maybe your medical gloves will fit over them. That way your hands won't be as sore. As for your feet, if your shoes are more than 6 months old, you are not getting the amount of support you need. Maybe good walking shoes and good padded socks. It all just sounds like an untenable situation made worse by a warm body literally not pulling anyone's weight.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    @Dory_42, that's a great problem to have...."I am now too fit"....

@juliemouse83, feeling for you! (hugs)

@RangerRickL, well done on your cardio improvement!

I am becoming remiss on posting before bed....yes, yes and yes. Exercise was a brisk 23 minute walk.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,392 Member
    Options
    I don't see my post above, so I guess I haven't done so yet (or else it is languishing somewhere on a previous but incorrect date) - but i DID sign up for the June group!
    June 21

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - long outside evening walk with DH; decent pacing-breaks during the workday.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes (with upped daily calorie-level, fitbit doesn't throw as many "exercise credit calories" at me any more .... but still just under, as per stabilization plan)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Days goals met: 19
    Pass days used: 2 (1 pre-planned; 1 unintentional)

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    @Dory_42, that's a great problem to have...."I am now too fit"....

For sure, it is definitely a positive move and I easily reach the weekly goal I need to earn my rewards.
  • readyornot1234
    Options
    @readyornot1234 I've successfully avoided going to court. My daughter and law partner, Diana, loves the litigator life. She did not get that from me.

I have a serious procrastination problem. I need firm deadlines, procedures, and rules. I do especially well when the smoke I see is about to burst into flames.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 that is a great way to describe what happens after about 15 minutes of exercise, "but I got in the glow..."
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @readyornot1234 You chose an appropriate screen name then..."I do especially well when the smoke...is about to burst into flames."
    I like being quick on my feet and witty, but interpersonal combat brings out the dark side in me and it doesn't want to be stuffed back in later.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,016 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 that is a great way to describe what happens after about 15 minutes of exercise, "but I got in the glow..."

@RangerRickL
    Hahaha I’ll use that from now on! 🤣
  • readyornot1234
    Options
    @readyornot1234 You chose an appropriate screen name then..."I do especially well when the smoke...is about to burst into flames."
    I like being quick on my feet and witty, but interpersonal combat brings out the dark side in me and it doesn't want to be stuffed back in later.

Ahhh but always ready. No need for combat when you have preparation on your side. Although it does take a day or 2 sometimes to come down from the rush of a good cross and volleying objections.
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes times three
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @readyornot1234 You are like my daughter, she loves being the only one in pink and leaving the courtroom with 3 or 4 male attorneys bleeding to death in her wake.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,293 Member
    Options
    May 21

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen Closed: Yes

Pass days: 1
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @victorious55 only 1 pass day! Well done!