Replies

• mebulpitt
    mebulpitt Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Everyone!
  • klb6733
    klb6733 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey there! Glad right back. I made it to the gym today! Not as ideal with my food choices but it was a big step none the less
  • Weigo2020
    Weigo2020 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I haven’t worked out since last week! But will pick it up again tomorrow. And I’m committing to a January 2nd as official launch of Fatoff 2020! Meanwhile been spotty with food choices as well!
  • klb6733
    klb6733 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That works perfect for me since my work is starting their biggest loser on the 2nd as well. Best of luck to all!
  • dudleycallison
    dudleycallison Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Thanks for including me! All of my original friends on MFP are inactive now. TBH, I had to replace the battery in my bathroom scale today, so I don’t even know how much I’m going to try to lose this year. Will update this group tomorrow and get started! Would love to hear your goals too. Maybe a new group thread named 2020 goals??
  • Weigo2020
    Weigo2020 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @dudleycallison Sure, please feel free to start a new discussion within the group! It will be interesting to hear about everyone’s aspirations!
  • adoucet15
    adoucet15 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Happy to be here as well. We don’t have to be perfect. We just have to keep trying to do the best we can each day.
  • Mamita_Vibes
    Mamita_Vibes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all. January 2 as a start date sounds good to me.
    I made it to the gym today. Not going to lie, Spin class was hard after a week off.
  • SkinnyMomma02
    SkinnyMomma02 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hey Everyone! Happy New Year! I have really slacked on my workouts due to some hip pain the last 6 months of 2019 so working on that and getting back to the workouts and making better food choices... I am current over weight for my job (active duty military) so need to lose some before next weight ins in April... was 156 at the Doc yesterday and I need to be below 150 for April. I know its possible but still worried it will take time to shed it with the hip/back/shoulder pains I have had in Dec. But got to get to that healthy life goal right... Here to getting going in the new year.
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Happy new year all!!! Thanks for making this group. It’ll be nice to have people around with similar goals.
  • squirley13
    squirley13 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi 😊 Hoping this group helps keep me focused to get my last 25 pounds of unhealthy fat off of me! I’ve lost 93 pounds in 2019 right before Christmas but not weighing til tomorrow to see the damage I did from today. My weight is where is was in 2005 and want to get back to the 1990’s when I was fast, fit and feisty! 😂 Well, I will settle for what I weighed and looked like in 2000. Need to get body fat properly tested but waiting til next week. Hoping to reach this goal by my 47th birthday in March.
  • ShaeDetermined
    ShaeDetermined Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Hey.
    Just noticed I was a member of this group 😉
    I was 7lbs from my goal. Now im 9, thanks to the holidays.
    But thinking to drop my goal by 10 so I have some wiggle room.
    So 19 lbs in 2020 .... let's go!
  • squirley13
    squirley13 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    STILL hope you all are here 💕 Hope we can encourage each other again. Thinking we all need more encouragement than ever! Never give up please 🦋