May 28 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    @Craigo3154 Good to see you here. Like everyone else, I think Austin is adorable and will be a handsome dog. I used to be a cat person, but after adopting several dogs, I became a dog person, too. Dogs bond so deeply and really give you their hearts. I'm sure he will be a great addition to your family.
  • dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    yes x's 3 today....finally - after several days of seeing that scale climb...I saw a drop this morning. Lo and behold...
    cleaner eating helps with that. Awakened at 4:20 am by complete power outage...dogs barking, alarms beeping...Alexa confused... thankfully - it came back on...but my dogs thought it was time to get up and play. Nipped that in the bud... ;D

Craigo - I LOVE that you guys have a service dog in training. I have no idea if you are in Melbourne, AUS, or FLA, but as an actual professional pet sitter at this point in my life - here are some diet tips from that adorable pup. http://www.germanshepherdtrainingacademy.com/10-essential-german-shepherd-diet-tips

You may not be in the winner's circle on here - but you, and your entire family, are winners in my book. You are striving for good things in your lives for your daughter and for yourselves. Hats off to you. Best wishes on all of your challenges.
  • callaferguson
    callaferguson Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Logged food/drinks: yes
    =< Calories: yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min strength training, 20 min yoga, 120 min cleaning, 20 min gardening
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    May 28

Exercise: Yes, 70 mins walk
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes times three.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,016 Member
    Options
    May 28
    Yes x 3
    💚
    Was stressed due to some work & heat & lack of sleep. Went walking 7:30 PM, arriving home about 8:30, peaceful & happy! BIG hill!
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,293 Member
    Options
    May 28

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kitchen Closed: Yes