Replies

• JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!!!
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes: 30-minute strength, 1-hour walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 30 min strength training, 240 min gardening
    Tracking yes calories yes
  • callaferguson
    callaferguson Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Logged food/drinks: yes
    =< Calories: no
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    30th May
    Yes x 3, even with half a pizza ...
  • SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Yes times three
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Saturday, 5/30

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: nope - kids and their girlfriends came by with lots of takeout, wine, and pudding. I’ve only seen them 2x each since February. It was so good to see them and the pudding.
    Exercise: Yes, cycle - 60 minutes, mowing

Pass days to date - 5
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @alligatorob I'm sure you had an exhausting day! It's great that you can climb mountains so that you are fit enough to help your son move. Congratulations!
    Rick
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 90 minute walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,016 Member
    Options
    May 30
    Yes exercise
    tracked, yes, weighed to the gram, no
    Calories no

Not at all like me, but learned I have a couple of genes that make me MUCH more likely to get Alzheimer’s & to die if I get COVID. Sat down with a bag of cashews & ate slowly but a lot of them & didn’t weigh them (I always weigh my food)

Pass Day 1

The good news: it’s associative not causal & I’m 25lbs lighter than the avg woman my age & height. I eat healthily & I exercise every day, averaging 87 minutes. I will do all that I can with what I control, and let the rest go.

Much better today!
    💕
  • nodm
    nodm Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    After a little splurge yesterday during the Space-X festivities, I climbed right back on board Rover 1 today. Unfortunately I do not have anymore passes to tether me back to the main ship so I will have to do the “iron man maneuver” without a pass and meet you all tomorrow at Sol 152. It’s another month.

Congrats to the winners. Even if you didn’t make it to the winners circle, it is the 100% try that matters. Success is just a string of many attempts. Good job! 👏
    Yes x 3 cardio and resistance.

Passes - empty
    Will power: FULL 🚀 🚀 🚀
    Signing out. 10-4 Over and out.
    See you at Sol 152!!!!
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    May 30

Exercise: Yes, 90 mins cleaning
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Options
    nodm wrote: »
    After a little splurge yesterday during the Space-X festivities, I climbed right back on board Rover 1 today. Unfortunately I do not have anymore passes to tether me back to the main ship so I will have to do the “iron man maneuver” without a pass and meet you all tomorrow at Sol 152. It’s another month.

Congrats to the winners. Even if you didn’t make it to the winners circle, it is the 100% try that matters. Success is just a string of many attempts. Good job! 👏
    Yes x 3 cardio and resistance.

Passes - empty
    Will power: FULL 🚀 🚀 🚀
    Signing out. 10-4 Over and out.
    See you at Sol 152!!!!

LOVE your analogies! (my DH is also very into SpaceX ... have you ever played the Steam game "Kerbal Space"? It's like directing a herd of Minions, yet all the space flight simulations are as true-to-life as the physics engine can make them.)