May 31 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SuziQ113
    SuziQ113 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    lexabeep wrote: »
    YesX 3!
    Thanks to all the support from everyone! I just want say this challenged really help me keep on target this month.
    CHALLENGE STARTING 152.2

Last day in May 145.2

Great job sticking with your plan.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Exercise: lots of time at the barn and walking with and working with the horses. I'll spend most of the coming week doing groundwork with the horses before I begin to saddle up next weekend. Both the horses and I are getting to know each other again in a new warm season. Over 90 minutes of barn and horse activity
    Calories: below my limit
    Tracking: easy today..
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Logged, under and a 28 minute walk. Got lots done around the house, so my step total is nearly 15,000.

4 Pass Days used this month...aiming to be one less in June!!

See you all over in the June Challenge!!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,392 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Made it!! WC for me!!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - fitbit gave me 150 exercise credits for all the backing and forthing and up-and-down-stairs-ing as I rearranged two rooms with an eye to long-term home-office setup instead of the "not-bad-for-make-do" layout I had
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes - very much so! I tend to eat light on weekends anyway (due what I call "inadvertent IF due to sleeping in late") and even with the BIG (but leaves all macros in the green) evening snack I have laid out before me, I STILL haven't hit all the ALLOWED calories - let alone touched the exercise-credit ones.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Days goals met: 28
    Pass days used: 3 (1 pre planned; 2 unintentional)

• Hollis100
    Hollis100 Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, umpteen hours (about 7) of disinfecting my workplace due to the virus, plus walking. Utterly exhausted tonight.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes, about 500 under, even after pigging out tonight
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Made the WC this month with 2 pass days. Congrats to everyone who made the winner's circle and everyone who kept posting regardless of their pass days.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all in the Winner's Circle this month, and all those still posting on May 31st!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 39 minutes upper body strength + 2 mile walk this morning, plus 3 hours of dancing around during band practice. Ending the day with about 21K steps.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes and under

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yep!

See you all in June! :)
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes: 30-minutes strength training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

Kudos to all who've completed this month's journey, "successful" or not-so-much. I've made the Circle my first time around, although I admit it's harder than it looked. This challenge kept me on the straight and narrow. All of your contributions kept me motivated, and I thank you!
  • fatbambi2017
    fatbambi2017 Posts: 1,295 Member
    Options
    Well done for the amazing Winners circle! I had 5 passes so didn't make it this time, well done all who kept going with me!
    Exercise yes 10 min quigong, 20 min yoga, 30 min housework, 120 min gardening, 270 min hike along Angles Way uk
    Exercise yes calories yes
  • callaferguson
    callaferguson Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Logged food/drinks: yes
    =< Calories: no